Badly timed Ov...again

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
Last month I was due to Ov when we were coming back from holiday, so only BD once during the fertile period :roll: . I'me due to Ov next Sunday/Monday and MIL is coming to stay :evil: . She is lovely don't get me wrong, but when can I BD??? I hope she canges her mind and can't make it :lol: Oh the stress of it all :wall:

do it quitely lol :rotfl: i think she'd understand ur trying to make her a grandson or daughter and needs must !

Do it on the floor.... less chance of creaks unless you have old floor boards!!! you never know the change may make the difference and the fact the MIL is next door may make it more exciting and enjoyable.....

lainey said:
you never know the change may make the difference and the fact the MIL is next door may make it more exciting and enjoyable.....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Send her to get the morning paper :wink:

:rotfl: It would be quite funny trying to do it quietly. We would do it on the floor but I don't really fancy lying on the carpet trying to keep my ass in the air freezing cold and lonely (I'm sure OH wouldn't stay down there after the deed). I've devised a BD plan of action, BD this morning, BD on Tuesday night, BD on Thursday night, BD Saturday morning (before MIL arrives), BD Sunday night (after MIL goes home) then BD Monday night. That should be enough to see us through til 2WW.

Poor OH doesn't even know yet :lol: . If I tell him he's gonna be like 'you're not using me' :rotfl: not that he'll say no at the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back