Still no period

Jade89

Reaction score
I still havn't had a period since coming off the pill on 8th August, I had a withdrawal bleed on 11th but that doesn't count so I still have no clue when i'm ovulating or anything, at least if I had 1 normal AF then I could roughly say when im OV.

I'm actually considdering getting ov sticks like I said I wouldn't because id get all obsessive and pee on them every hour lol. OH works long hours so it's hard to BD every other week never mind every other day but if I knew when I am OV then I could just pounce on him weather he likes it or not :evil:

Went an Ann Summers party last night :twisted: Bought a few outfits...why not make it fun :twisted: Hope they get in him the sack more lol...he's just so knackered after work though!

Thought i'd never say this but COME ON AF!!! :pray:

If she visits you tell her you don't want her and send her to me, at least then i'll roughly know when im OV!

Another thing is OV time about 2 weeks before AF is due?

Thanx girlies... :hug:

Hey

I was exactly like you. I came off the pill 28th July. Had a beed pretty much straight away then nothing... until this morning! I have never been so happy to get AF! I'll send her to you next!

Jade i hope she comes to you this month instead of me then... cus she aint welcome round here :rotfl:

Hope you get yr cycles back to normal asap xx :hug:

Hey Jade....hope she comes to you soon!!!!!!!!!!

Im paranoid im not going to get a period for ages, I came off the pill mid august and havent had a proper AF yet!!!!

Have BD this month in roughly what I think is the 'right' places and I did do some OV tests and im pretty sure I got a positive, so I hope im ovulating!!!

Highly unlikely I would have caught straight away though.

Let us know how it goes!!! :hug:

It's doing my head in even more because I was only on the pill for 2 weeks! :wall: Before that I had the implant since feb 07 and was having an AF for a whole 2 weeks, heavy bleeding, having a week off then back on for 2 weeks! :wall:

Jaidy I have added you on msn :)

I'm giving you my AF for this month as i don't want her anymore. She will be visiting in about 2 weeks time. You may use her as much as you like as im hoping i wont need her back until after 9 months. :pray: :hug:

Hope you get AF soon, wish you got the one that arrived for me this morn :(

Thanx ladies, hope it comes soon it's still not here..

I know i'm not pregnant, the last time I BD'd was like 3 weeks ago...shocking I know and I have tested loads since then as I don't know when AF is due so I couldn't test based on that! It would show on a test by now right?

Thats cool Jade!!!! 8) (about msn)

Sounds like the implant was a complete nightmare, I assume you had it removed then went on the pill...then came off is that right? :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back