Bad Night

charlie84

Reaction score
Yesterday i had terrible backache all day, i reckon it was from cleaning out the kitchen the previous day so had a nice relaxing day, long soak in bath etc.
On the evening i started to feel dodgy stomach wise, sorry if tmi but spent bout half hour sat on the loo.
Then baby started going mental, my stomach was moving all over the place, quite painful at times.
Decided to go to bed to see if she would calm down with me lying down, but oh no she just got worse.
She kept pushing so hard down in my pelvis and wriggling her head around down in there it really made my eyes water.
I called OH to have a feel of her movements and he was saying how strong they were.

She was at it for the majority of the night, i have never felt her move so much before. When i thought she had calmed down i would try and sleep but then she was back at it again or i would have an attack of heartburn.

Spent most of the night propped up in bed watching my belly go mad, with frequent loo trips as she was bouncing off my bladder.

This morning i am so tired and i feel so bruised and sore down there :(

She is off moving again now, not as vigourous as last night tho thank god.

Just popped my water heater on, gonna have a nice soak in a bit.

Got my midwife appointment this afternoon, hopefully she is engaged alot more.

Sorry for the long post girls, just needed to tell someone how bad i feel as OH is at work, and i am on my own.

Sorry you had a bad night, not long to go though and this could be the start of some developments maybe?

:hug: The fun is really starting isn't it?!

Enjoy your soak in the bath- I hope your appointment goes well this afternoon and that baby is engaging well- mine isn't engaged at all yet :roll: I really AM going to go WAAAAAAY overdue aren't I?!

awww, i know what you mean about uncomfy kicks! I was crying last night because they were getting to me (probably hormones too). and my LO can't be half as big as yours so you have my sympathy!!!

Let's hope she is on her way out for you :) xxxxxxxxxx :hug:

Cheers for the replies girls, i am just feeling a bit down today, finding the pregnancy a little hard now.

I hope all that fuss may be the start of something, if not i will have to have words as i gotta get in some sleep before she comes :?

Had a bath and it has relaxed baby a little so i may try and get an hour of :sleep: before going to the midwife.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

This could be the start of something :think: I hope it is for you :hug:

ah hun
i had terrible back ache last night too.
si i know how much it hurts and sympathise complealty :hug: :hug: :hug:

but in your case i hope its due to a sign of impending labour :pray:

sarah :hug: :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER