Bad mummy again :(

TORino

Reaction score
I was cutting Tilly's nails with the clippers and I've clipped the tip of her finger off!! :( :( :(

Boy I cried at this one.

She moved just as I was about to do it and the skin got caught. Big big screams followed and there was a bit of blood.

I'm not clipping her nails again

I've done this to Harry hun so don't worry!!

Shell have forgotten about it by now it's just it stays with you longer!

I use cuticle cutters now find them a bit easier xx

I find biting them a lot easier whilst she's asleep on me

I've got a pair of Tommee Tippee baby nail scissors and they are fab - can recommend!!

Oh it's the pits when that happens . Your NOT a bad mummy though x

Defo not a bad mummy :hugs: I agree biting them is a good way x

Biting is so easy :) xxxx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Not a bad mummy... Clipping nails has got to be the most difficult bit of baby care IMO!

i file alyssas down instead quite often

:hug: I file Bertie's nails when he's asleep cos I'm too chicken to use the clippers xxxxxxx

Not a bad mummy at all :)

I bit Rivens off the other day cos he came out with mahoosive talons....

Don't worry hun, it happens.

E looked like Edward Scissor hand on her far until I got the courage to have a go again after this happened.

Oh no! I'd better be more careful! Admittedly I only risk it when she's in a very deep sleep. Sometimes one hand gets done and then the other doesn't get done til a couple of days later if she wakes up!! Lol

I think this has probably happened to most of us, don't worry! My OH did it on LO's first nail cut, was awful. I now cut her nails when she's asleep, pull the skin that you would accidentally nick down a bit then put the cutters in to be sure it's not going to be pinched again. :hugs: for you both as it's a right shock

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back