• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bad influence?

Nah Princess it's just me :lol:

Barrie is so hot :oooo:

:rofl:

i can think of loads of fbook status' now :D :D

It was something a policewoman said to me once :oooo: casually :lol:

Asked u if u were in CID! Do u look like a rozzer?

No she was acting dumb and said 'You'd know I wasn't in CID' :rofl:

Ooooh, well, clearly from the amount of time it's taken me to catch on I'm def not in CID :)

Colouring in department, I'm going to steal that :rofl: LOVE it :lol:

They don't like that when u call it to their face tho! There are ruder versions too, not suitable for general viewing tho :)

Nameing objects is awesome! I have a scanner on my desk at work called hannah the scanna, and i call my tv stevie the tv. My sick bucket is called bertha bucket and my lady garden is called madge the fadge :rofl: xx

i never claimed to be sane chick, infact i am quite a nutter :rofl: xx

They don't like that when u call it to their face tho! There are ruder versions too, not suitable for general viewing tho :)

I HAVE to know what they are :rofl:

Like I'll call it to their face :lolly: :lol:

oh my god i cant stop laughing at madge the fadge :rofl:

we name everything, our dishwasher is george, god knows why, but they're always george! we had a rav4 years ago called jake the jeep...we even had a song for him to the tune of jake the peg :blush: my car is peter the panda and my laptop is tinkerbell :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back