• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bad influence?

Princess81

Reaction score
:) Well I think my naming of general items may be rubbing off on people. Got a lift with one of the lads from work yesterday, he has "sally" satnav. O/h is doing work outside with a digger, which he has named "daisy" :rofl:

:rofl: I'm seriously going to start naming things too :lol:

First will be my steam cleaner :rofl:

oooooooh! Its catching on. Can you think of a name for my new breast pump?!??!?! :rofl:

:rofl: maybe it'll be a new trend! I think u should name it bob tiny :)

i want to name my electric blanket Barrie.. that way when OH is away i can go to bed with Barrie,Harry... (ok and Ron :rofl:)

:rofl:

No Princess the steam cleaner will be a girl :D Obviously as girls are the hardest workers ;) and tiny you've got to follow through with the same letter :lol:

So breast pump could never be suki :rofl:Anything beginning with B is fine though :lolly:

i want to name my electric blanket Barrie.. that way when OH is away i can go to bed with Barrie,Harry... (ok and Ron :rofl:)

:rofl:

So if I read FB and you say I'm in bed and Barrie is turned on I'll get what you mean ;) :lol:

Brian the breast bump, I'll not tell my hubby; he'll think you named it after him and get a complex :oooo: :rofl:

I'm not biting :rofl: I've just had to check where the thread was at before I posted :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back