Bad evening

Elfs Mummy

Reaction score
so many what ifs going through my head tonight. I’m terrified I’m going to loose this baby. I’m terrified I’ll go to my scan on Tuesday and they’ll be nothing there.

Hey lovely, it’s so scary & I can only imagine it’s made worse by what you’ve been through. I think it’s completely normal to have those “what ifs”. We’re here if you need to chat, and I’m sure we’re all keeping our fingers crossed for you on Tuesday. XX

Totally normal for these thoughts to become automatic I've been keeping really positive this time, but even still I didn't have nausea this morning and my first thought was oh no I'm losing it. But it's back now that I'm hungry. You can't help but have these negative thoughts after a loss. Keep yourself distracted is the best advice xx

Trying to keep busy it’s a tough one though. Taken the kids to the farm today and seen two sets of twin lambs being born. Feeling really nauseous so I guess that’s good but my boobs aren’t hurting, very itchy though. We’ve got a really busy weekend so hopefully I’ll go quickly.

I know exactly how you feel. Our situations are so similar it’s uncanny. I had 3 healthy pregnancies then miscarried my fourth, then got pregnant again immediately no period between. I was absolutely terrified the whole time. That baby is nursing right now! But after a loss, everything is different. You try to protect your heart by assuming it’ll go wrong again. I was an absolute wreck. That eased after I had a scan at 10 weeks and then I felt much better after my anatomy scan. You’ll keep feeling better as you progress. It’s highly highly unlikely anything will go wrong. The nurse told me that getting pregnant that quickly after a miscarriage made it less than 5% chance I’d miscarry a second time.

I know exactly how you feel. Our situations are so similar it’s uncanny. I had 3 healthy pregnancies then miscarried my fourth, then got pregnant again immediately no period between. I was absolutely terrified the whole time. That baby is nursing right now! But after a loss, everything is different. You try to protect your heart by assuming it’ll go wrong again. I was an absolute wreck. That eased after I had a scan at 10 weeks and then I felt much better after my anatomy scan. You’ll keep feeling better as you progress. It’s highly highly unlikely anything will go wrong. The nurse told me that getting pregnant that quickly after a miscarriage made it less than 5% chance I’d miscarry a second time.

Thanks for the reassurance I really hope I get to keep this baby xx

I feel the exact same... wish I could hibernate till we are by 12 weeks. every change in my body is a worry and i feel like I'm obsessed and going to send myself insane

we should be enjoying our pregnancies but after a mmc i feel lost

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back