Backache

vixforever

Reaction score
I've had two hours sleep max :cry: Backache has kept me up all night, anyone got any tips? :cry: I've had sciatica before and that was painful. I've been in the bath twice in the night and it didn't really help if I'm honest :(

Hi Hun I've just started using a hot water bottle on my back and it's really helped :)

i get bad back and hips in night im going for physio nxt week other than lots o pillows to prop you up i use heated wheat bags id speak to your mw hun

I am having siatica really bad at the moment, it's been like it for about 5 years and it's so hard to get rid of! I think I quite like cold things rather than warm things on my back, so whatever your preference! X

Ouch :-( I've just started to get back ache the last couple of nights - it's not stopping me from getting enough sleep but i'm having to flip from my left side to right a lot more often.

I think THAT'S bad enough :-( Hope you feel better soon :) xx

awwwwww Back ache is the worse... my only advice is a hot water bottle or two!! they work wonders for me!!! :)

Just took a couple co-codomol waiting for them to kick in!! Got hot water bottle on too - hope it helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back