Backache and cant get comfy

rachyryan

Reaction score
I feel so uncomfortable and have backache in my lower back. I feel so heavy under my bump and with still 10 weeks to go it's not looking good for being comfortable. Anyone else feeling like this?

ive been like this for ages, one of the other pleasures of pregnancy im afraid lol

The thought of another 10 weeks like this :( I am going to buy a ball for bouncing on tomorrow see if that helps.

argos do a white one for 4.99 and it comes with a pump ive got one

a bit yeah, its also good for helping baby get into the correct position and as you get nearer the time helps them move down too

also try a support belt, boots sell them and they take a bit of pressure off x

good luck with rest of pregnancy

Hope you feel better soon! Although I started having really bad back pain at around 25 weeks, and my stomach was absolutely huge (looked about to drop), and now at 34+4 it's even worse and I'm even bigger, people think I'm having twins like right now!!

So chances are it won't get better! But try and think about the good bit, when you're holding your LO! That's what's getting me through the SPD, the swollen and sore feet, the numb hands and the having to walk with crutches!!! Pregnancy is oh so glamorous!

Chin up xx

Aw you sound like your having a rotten time, hope you feel better soon too x

Know how you feel... My back is constantly sore... One comfitable position is lying down.... Does not help when you need to work.... Did get a massage the other day and it helped for a few days.... :)

Oh I know I am back at work today after 2 weeks annual leave and 2 weeks illness. I am dreading it my job is very physical. I actually need a hoist now to get me up from bed or the couch. My dh is sick of me moaning now lol

i have just started having back pain and i am just under 34 weeks. been lucky so far i guess, but LO is very lively and keeps kicking me, think he will be good at football!

Im 27 weeks and my pain is on the top half of my back...kills!!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back