• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back TTC!

Kate7

Reaction score
Well! Where do i start!

Saturday- i was looking forward to this day in a long time! It was a race day at Castle Coombe and its only once a year.. get to meet friends and have a laugh..

Turns out it was the worst day of my life.

Ended up in hospital in Swindon by 12.30. I was misscarrying the baby :cry: Was made to go in a bowl so the doctor could definately see.
Then i saw the egg/sack thing.

Had an internal scan done and they all confirmed that everything was where it should be but the baby wasnt there and it had broken away.

I am upset BUT todays a new day and its a new start. It obviously happened for a reason. Nothing to say i cant concieve again!

So... im giving my body 2 months without sex :shock: and then we'll try again. Lets hope next time its as quick! LOL I concieved 2 weeks after giving up the pill! LOL

awwww hunny thats awful i am ever so sorry!!!!!

take time to relax hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

so sorry hun :hug: Its good that your thinking positive. I hope you get your BFP soon :hug:

So sorry - hope you get as quick a result as last time :hug:

omg that terrible im so sorry, its good that youre staying positive and hope will get tha result soon take exrta care with yourself good luck :hug:

Oh hun I'm so sorry. Your positive outlook is great hun and I hope you fall PG as quick this time :hug: :hug:

Very sorry for your loss :cry: Best of luck TTC again :hug:

I am so sorry to hear of this! But you seem to have a strong outlook and looking to the future of what will be.

I consulted a friend, who is a psychologist after I missed carried, before the past events took place with doctors telling me bad news. She said that the body can miscarry for no reason, especially if it is your first pregnancy. It’s a way of your body saying ‘right, I’m not 100% ready yet BUT by doing this; I will be ready for the next time’. SO in theory, when you miscarry for no apparent reason, just think it’s my body getting me ready.

I hope this makes sense?

Good luck though xx

Kate7 said:
So... im giving my body 2 months without sex :shock: and then we'll try again. Lets hope next time its as quick! LOL I concieved 2 weeks after giving up the pill! LOL

So sorry hun :hug:

It sounds like you're very fertile though lol :D , so best of luck in 2 months time! xx

You poor thing. Im really sorry to hear about your loss. Its great that you are being positive though. Im sure after only 2 weeks ttc you won't have to wait too long once you start trying again. :hug:

Sorry to hear that :(

Just take some time out and chill :hug:

Kate

Sorry to hear your news. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Take things easy and look after your self. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry to hear your news. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Take things easy and look after your self. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics