Back to work?

Zazu

Reaction score
When is everyone back to work?

I have been really lucky having 13 months off, but I am back to work (full time) on Monday and I'm dreading it! Feel like a bad mummy leaving my little boy all week! I know I have to go back sometime to pay the bills, but it's going to be so hard :(

I went back last week :( it was good going back but I was shattered by mid afternoon! Good luck going back xx

I go back 25/08 for two days, the same the week after, then two weeks of three days and then two weeks of 4 days. My manager didn't want to just throw me back in to work but to build it up over several weeks.

I'm going back 4 days but full time. My boss is brill. She is arranging it so I can work from home when I want and to allow me to make up my hours in the evenings and weekends if I need too. I'm very lucky.

You will be fine :) xx

I went back to work about a month ago, but only part time in the evenings, so she only misses me for 2 hours and its just dinner and bed for the babysitter, shes been FINE, she knew the baby sitter before i started so had no problems!

I go back in September but only for 2 x 2hrs p/wk, plus work from home! Wish I didn't have to, but at the same time looking fwd to seeing my workmates more

I started back this week, and I was absolutely dreading it, but now I've worked 2 days and they've been really good! It's quite nice to have different responsibilities for a while, and getting an hour's lunch break is a luxury lol!
Lizzie is with her Daddy while I work at the mo as he has August off uni, but will be with childminder from Sept. She's so sociable and happy though I reckon she'll be fine :)

Hey chick,

I'm gonna go back to work at the end of January. So I would of had a year off. I worked full time before, around 40 hrs a week, but gonna go back part time. Not so bad :) Cant believe how time fly's, I am already half way through my mat leave :shock: xxxxxxxxxxx

I have a meeting with my work on Friday to discuss going back! Have to ask them if I can go back part time rather than full time though! Kind of nervous about it!
If they let me I plan to go back in November, when my mat pay stops!
XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back