Back to TTC.. **updated with pic** Im not going anywhere :)

OMG how can people be so damn heartless, i really cant belieive you have been treated like this hun,

I had a miscarraige followed by a chemical pregnancy and then a month later got pregnant with this one,

If people look back at my threads they would see how excited i got each time, only to be followed by heartbreak

People please have some compassion for ellesmum, its an awful awful thing to go through

Keep strong hun it will happen for you

:hug: :hug: :hug:

hello girls,

just wanted to say ive read alot of ellies mums posts and without being nasty i thought it was strange how the docter confirmed her preg sooooo quickly most ppl wait to see the doc then wait for results to come back.
i feel for the her becouse she soooo wants to get preg which means she grabs any possibility of a bfp.. but the FAINT lines are more than likely evap... af arrives... and suddenly its a m/c, or a chemical preg. when more than likely its a period. i just think its very sad for the ppl who do m/c... its devastating.

IAM NOT BEING NASTY.. I JUST THINK ELLIES MUMMY YOU NEED TO RELAX A BIT MORE ABOUT THE WHOLE THING AND IT WILL HAPPEN FOR YOU.WAIT UNTILL YOUR LATE ON YOUR PERIOD TO TEST THAT WAY YOU WONT DRIVE YOURSELF MAD.

BTW I DONT THINK YOUR A FAKE! XXX

Thankyou so much ladies. i that really made me feel so much better i was really upset yesterday. OH couldnt work out what was up :lol:
anyway i feel abit silly to go back into TTC but i will just update you tomorrow after i tested again. im a week late -AF is still not here and boobs sore as ever. so hopefully it wil be a nice dark line this time- well im just hoping there was an error in the blood test. you never know. and btw joanne, i got into the doctors straight away as my step mother works there she fits me in within 5 minutes if i wanted to. my doctor tested me and told me id be approx due about 19th feb :? how does that not make sense. having a baby is a big deal and im not hyper i was just exited to see two lines as you would/did.

Thanks again ladies your wonderfull x :hug:

I have my fingers crossed for you that tomorrow, when you test, you do get clear blue lines!! :pray:
Good luck sweetie!

well i think the lines speak for themselfs...?? it came up as quick as i could blink :)

102_0238.jpg

102_0237.jpg

im booked in for another blood test Thursday :dance:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: best of luck with the blood test hunny, I don't know what's going on for you to get such strong lines, it must be awful not knowing :hug: :hug: :hug: I hope you are feeling better today xx

Thankyou hun im feeling great :) glad you see the lines. i dont know maybe there was a mess up in the lab?
you might have noticed i added my profile pic and sig again, i dont see why i should leave you guys! :wink:

How exciting Elle's Mummy those lines are amazing - labs do make mistakes I'm sure :D I am from TTC and I am so sorry about what happened to you there - I too get very faint lines since my ectopic but am to scared to post about them in case I have to face what you did :hug: :hug: :hug:

Cant wait to hear you next set of Beta results :hug:

Good luck with the blood test hun, I missed everything that happened in ttc as I was away for the weekend. Let us know how you get on. :hug:

:shock:

OMG yay!!!

YAY YOUR STAYING THIS TIME MRS...!!

AND YOUR WELCOME IN HERE, ONLY FOR 13WEEKS THO HEHE.. THEN YOU'LL BE MOVING TO 2ND TRI!!!

COME ON BEAN.. STICK FOR MUMMY!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

YAY :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

SO HAPPY FOR YOU BABE!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hiya hun,

Congratulations, i can't see the pics but i gather that you have had a good result! Labs do make mistakes and bloods do get mixed up.. i was given someones blood results for something not even relating to me :shock:

Heres to you hun and all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!

Take care
Kathy x

And to all you doubters out there leave people alone... yes i agree there are head cases in this world but at least give people the benefit of the doubt until you have all the facts.. not jumping to conclusions about people.. for crying out loud i think alot of people were sucked in by the faker most recently discovered on this site are you all going to put your hands up and admit you couldn't tell the difference. The internet and computers are a powerful tool and can be manipulated for there own means.. how many more on here are doing the same????

HI Jess, I can't see the pics either honey but congratulations :D :hug: its awful you've been put through all this uncertainty by the doctors and been met with doubt and ridicule on TTC :hug:
Well you stay here with us lovely and little baby you STICK!!!! :pray: :pray:
Loadsa Love Sarah xxx

p.s.

on the subject of people calling other people "fake"

I don't know what happened with the "incident" that made everyone so jumpy over on TTC but it occurred to me last night that anyone going out of their way to "fake" a pregnancy is obviously someone who so very desperatley wants to be pregnant and involved in the puddin club. For whatever reason. That person obviously needs help. How childish then to go ridiculing other women going through a very emotional and distressing time because they happen to be women who show faint lines, or because they have had a blood test which has confused the hell out of them. It was blatantly obvious from reading Jess's post that she was very confused and worried about her results and as she's had this happen more than once to her then its obvious to me that its the way she is made, and needs lots of love and support and good positive energy sent her way to help her little bean to stick. Just like I'm made with a 40% risk of gettin Eclampsia... I shudder to think that I may get labelled as a faker when I get further on in my pregnancy by people being unsymathetic.

Each experience of pregnancy is differnet. I cannot begin to imagine what it must feel like to lose a life so very much wanted and loved. I should imagine it must tear your heart to peices and then some. And I would think it entirely natural that someone trying so hard to have a baby and experiencing that loss time and time again, would become a little pre-occupied with getting pregnant and staying pregnant. I'm still really annoyed by what I read on that forum yesterday. Just because someone has not experienced something for themselves does not mean it cannot happen or is beyond understanding.

Sorry that was my thought out rant lol

Jess I'm delighted that you are staying here with us in First Tri and I wish you the very very best of luck with this pregnancy :hug: I'm off to second Tri very soon but will have lots of yummy cake waiting for you all when you arrive there too :D Cos you'll be past the sickness by then hopefully n we can all stuff our selves stoooopid hehehe :hug:

Big love to everyone Sarah xxxx

I cant see the pics either but im so chuffed for you babe you deserve to be here and all the best for the next 8 months!!!!!! :cheer: :hug:

Hi :wave:
That looks like a pretty good bfp to me am relly pleased for ya. x

ooh yay, this is amazing. maybe your HCG just wasn't that strong last week for the blood test or they just messed up. And as far as other comments about your "fakeness" are concerned, i've never seen anything from you to make me think that. Looking forward to hearing all about you! :pray: it's a sticky for you

hi hun, told u it wasnt over till af arrived and looks like it isnt for you, once again congatulations :cheer: :cheer

That does look like a BFP and early reports on HCG can come up with confusing results. Also ladies..she lives in Canada I believe? So the doctors appointments are not going to be ridiculously slow for her as they are here.

I have never thought she is a fake, just someone very positive and upbeat/excited and happy to test. Impatient like myself..testing earlier than usual, some can wait till their AF some cannot. Does not make anyone a fake or too hyper. We all have emotions and if someone can easily write them down on a forum does not involve them getting ridiculed like this - I dont understand those who said what they did on TTC ... In life we have hurdles and we have oppositions...people are fragile on this forum after what had recently occurred..perhaps they put 2 and 2 together and came up with 2000!

Stay warm in 1st Tri..and STAY this time :) (I am telling your little one in a strict teacher's voice) :hug:

Becks2008 said:
Hang on a sec but wasnt u bleeding a fewdays ago?

If thats a literal question I think a lot of girls on this forum can vouch for the fact bleeding throughout pregnancy especially in the early stages isn't uncommon.

I think a lot of comments are well out of order, if you are suspicious then maybe it would be wise to PM a mod rather than come onto a thread announcing a BFP and post comments. What if your wrong? Thats exactly the reason you need to be PM'ing the mods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back