Back to TTC.. **updated with pic** Im not going anywhere :)

Elle'sMumy

Reaction score
:cry: im sad to be going back.. i dont know what happened but im angry at my docor for confirming my pregnancy then having a blood test and it be neg :( suppose i shouldnt be, these things happen :cry: :hug:

So sorry to hear that. Im afraid i dont know much about the drug you mentioned.

I wish you lots of luck for the future,

Claire x

:cry: I'm so sorry EM!!! Don't feel embarassed, and try not to feel so sad, we might see you back here next month sugarplum :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: Cannot comment on clomid online - perhaps speak with the doctor that recommended it

Im sorry this has happened again!!
A girl I know takes clomid and its too regulate her cycles and help her ovulate! I dont think you would need that? I dont know? Best to see your doc!!

Thanks girls. I pretty much just got called a fake in TTC not sure who thinks up these things, but really upset and dissapointed about it. they said i fake my bfps and make stories up, i mean how would do that and waste their time and energy sat on the internet and checking emails twice a day?? i obviously had my bfp in feb but i lost my little bean and went back to TTC. then the month later i tested with a faint line the doc said it could have been leftover hcg from m/c. this month i DID have a bfp and was so over the moon and even had it confidmed by the doctor :cry:
i wont be returning to pg forum now but good luck girls :hug: i will be continuing ttc im getting married in only one month and hope to get a little miracle very soon to make Elle a big sis :wink: all my love Jess x

a FAKE??

Cheeki people dont know the half of what your going through!

dont listen to them babe.. you know that your right

Take care sweetie, and i hope you get your BFP very soon..

Best of luck and millions of sticky baby dust coming your way :hug: xxxx

Edited:- I've just read the TTC section which is now locked. I dont agree with peoples comments towards you, fair enough people are entitled to an opinion, but its out of order jumping to the conclusions that your a "fake". I feel hurt by peoples comments, and hope the situtation doesnt happen to them. I just hope that when i look for support if things go wrong people wont point the finger at me as well! People can be so cruel!

I understand why people are being cautious because of resent events, but saying nasty things and having a joke and PM'ing each other about you is childish!

I am so sorry to hear this Jess :hug: :hug: :hug:

I must be the biggest faker going look at my history below, I can't believe anyone could be that low to say that you are a faker and if they have not gone through m/c or for that matter any kind of loss how are they supposed to comment and even if they have loss they should show a little more compassion.

I seem to fall pregnant really easily.. but its whether or not is stays is my problem.

For all you sad people in here giving people a hard time.. getting pregnant is much more difficult then people give it credit and actually getting throught 9 months is a monumetal achievement.. maybe you should all grow up and think about it seriously before you have children if this is your general attitude towards people.

kathy

mibiuk said:
I am so sorry to hear this Jess :hug: :hug: :hug:

I must be the biggest faker going look at my history below, I can't believe anyone could be that low to say that you are a faker and if they have not gone through m/c or for that matter any kind of loss how are they supposed to comment and even if they have loss they should show a little more compassion.

I seem to fall pregnant really easily.. but its whether or not is stays is my problem.

For all you sad people in here giving people a hard time.. getting pregnant is much more difficult then people give it credit and actually getting throught 9 months is a monumetal achievement.. maybe you should all grow up and think about it seriously before you have children if this is your general attitude towards people.

kathy

I think this is very well put..

Sorry about your losses chick, xx

Really sorry to hear you goin through all this honey :hug: haven't read the comments on TTC and really don't want to cos i can't quite believe people can be so heartless and am worried i will read it and then go on a rant about it and thats not helpful at all :hug: You take care - loads of love, sunshine and goodluck xxxxxxxx :hug:

just read your thread over on TTC hun :hug: thats awful what some of them have said :( :( :( :( :hug: all the very best of luck I hope you get that sticky big fat positive soon sweetheart xxxxxx

I have to say that I was shocked by the comments in TTC as well. It must be horrible to get your hopes up so often. It is very common to fall pg easily but bean sticking is another matter. It was way out of line to accuse Jess of being a fake. I'm glad I'm not the only one to feel this way :(

It's just cruel and heartless in my humble opinion :( I've read a few of Jess's posts on TTC and blimey girl you've been through the mill with all of this :hug: my heart goes out to you massively x x x All I can say is that unfortunatley there are some humanbeings out there that just love to piss on other people's bonfires n some of the comments on there have disgusted me - that women could be so bitchy about a woman in so much distress is beyond me :( :( :( ok i not gonna rant tis not fair or helpful to Jess but no meg you certainly not on your own hun

:hug: sorry for what you have been through :hug:
i think people have just got carried away with all the fakes that have been on here :( you didnt deserve to be slated like that, its going to get to a point that we will all be scared to post incase someone thinks we are fakes :( its just not fair, people wouldnt be so nasty and confrontational to your face, i think sometimes it can be forgotten that the users here have FEELINGS.

i wish you all the best and hope you get that sticky one soon :hug:

Thnakyou girls. your all so sweet. i wish you all the luck with your beautiful pregnancies - hope i get there soon :hug: take it easy ladies xxxxxxx Mwah

i think its awful the way people confronted this topic in TTC, no one deserves to be spoken to like that on a forum or anywhere!

im sure a few of them understand chemical pregnancies etc etc so i think what was said was totally un called for.

good luck for the future!

I was shocked to read the posts last night and tried to compose myself enough to post what I wanted to without being too mad but by then the thread had been locked!
I couldnt understand why people were saying Elles mums a faker? Why? because her BFP dont stick? Because she gets so excited because she is desperate to have another baby?? I dont get the people who said all these things? And why does removing her pics etc means shes a faker? If I was being called them things etc and decided not to come back I wouldnt be leaving pics of me and my child on here either?

:hug: Elles mumy! Good luck in the future!! :hug:

I have followed Elle's mummy's story for quite a while. Nothing has ever given me the impression she was a fake :?

I do however feel for her quite allot, she is desperate like quite allot of other ladies on here for a BFP and when it comes she cannot contain her excitement then when she loses the little one she is understandably upset.

I do see it from the others point of view though - once bitten twice shy I guess.

Big hugs to you EM and good luck with your wedding, you never know what could happen on your wedding night!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

lea m said:
I was shocked to read the posts last night and tried to compose myself enough to post what I wanted to without being too mad but by then the thread had been locked!
I couldnt understand why people were saying Elles mums a faker? Why? because her BFP dont stick? Because she gets so excited because she is desperate to have another baby?? I dont get the people who said all these things? And why does removing her pics etc means shes a faker? If I was being called them things etc and decided not to come back I wouldnt be leaving pics of me and my child on here either?

:hug: Elles mumy! Good luck in the future!! :hug:

:clap: :clap: :clap: totally agree, why should she be classed as a faker just because she has lots of hope and its support someone needs if BFP's dont stick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back