Back to the Hospital

Tasha89

Reaction score
Back for my follow up with the consultant who did my ECV 2 weeks ago, this morning, to make sure baby is still happy and head down - I hope she's prepared for our appointment, as on her head be it if baby's managed to turn back breech! :lol:

I don't think he/she has but you know me, forever a worrier! At least if he/she has somehow found room in there for a sommersault, i'll be in for a section by Wed ;)

Ill :pray: baby has stayed the right way for you!!!! I think babys head down and ready to go for you. :) Dont think you've got anything to worry about. x

Hope baby's the right way round still!! I'm sending lots of goo luck vibes, not necessarily for you, but for the person that has to tell you if it turns out baby has turned again :lol:

Hehehe! The doc will need all the luck possible, seriously! Right - i'm off my lovelies!! I shall update you on my return - don't get excited, it'll start something along the lines of... "I'm officially a tit for worrying...again! Baby is still head down...etc etc" :lol:

Last edited:
Any updates yet - gosh you would think we were her first priority lol

Haha! Yeah - sorry guys, went to bed as soon as I walked through the door. Got really bad toothache so didn't sleep well last night :violin:

Everything was fine - babe has managed to disengage a little but otherwise is still head down! Thank GOD!! lol!

Consultant wants my community MW to give me a sweep at 40 weeks so i'm booked in on Fri the 13th for that. She thinks baby's gonna be big - dunno why as he/she was measuring fine on the centile chart they did at 35 weeks... :roll:

Hope you're all well anyway? Xx

Great that the head is down Tasha! A sweep at 40 weeks should get you rolling!

:hug:

Glad babys still head down :D And glad you got a sweep booked if baby doesnt arrive by 40weeks! I got told my baby doesnt feel big yet hes measusing big lol x

Hehe, I love that its on friday 13th. :) Glad babys co-operating for you. Now its just the final stretch to the finish line!!!

I know! Spooky eh?! Knowing my luck the MW'll get her hand stuck mid sweep! :rofl:

:yay: glad baby's behaving! My sisters got her driving retest on fri 13 so let's hope it's q good day all round!

:yay: well done tasha!lucky you getting a sweep at 40 weeks. Im gonna be discussing this with my midwife on monday!!

great news baby is still head down!! Not long to go now! :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back