Back from scan

sarah113

Reaction score
and all is ok apart from babys head is measuring slightly smaller it 30cm but everything else is measuring a week bigger than i actually am, im not too worried though because her head was slightly smaller at my 20 week scan also.
I looked at the scans i had with my others around this time (34 weeks though) and they were only 31cm, none of my children have had really big heads anyway the biggest was 36cm at birth and the smallest was 33cm at birth.

Anyway got to go for CTG monitering on friday and more bloods, then next tuesday got to have a scan to make sure the blood supply is ok and on the 9th ive got another growth scan to see if she has grown.
i feel as if i live up the hospital at the moment, i might ask if i can move in lol
i know its good that they are keeping an eye on me this time but im getting really fed up now, i feel as if im missing out on spending more time with my other children
sorry to go on, i'll shut up now

ooh good was waiting to hear back about your scan, good news that everything is ok !!

Could you actually see much at this stage? i have a scan tomorrow to see if babies still breech and was just wondering if i would see anything now that baby is so big??

xx

fingers crossed all will be ok with your bloods and monitoring, hospitals are horrible places so i know how you must feel being there alot :hug: :hug: :hug:

keelie_b said:
ooh good was waiting to hear back about your scan, good news that everything is ok !!

Could you actually see much at this stage? i have a scan tomorrow to see if babies still breech and was just wondering if i would see anything now that baby is so big??

xx

nah could'nt really see much, plus it was over in seconds, i could'nt get a pic cos they can't get very good ones at this stage ect

good luck with your scan tomorrow and i hope babies turned for you :hug:

aww hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: not long now though, 6 weeks will fly bye :hug: :hug:

:cheer: glad to hear the scan went well and they are keeping an eye on you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Great to hear you and baby are well, sorry you have to have all the visits, but not too much longer now, you're a fabulous Mummy, sending very best wishes to you and your family :hug: :hug: :hug:

glad all is well hun :cheer:

i had growth problems with luke they really scared us saying my placenta had given up and luke was going to be small and also they scared us by saying he would be born out of porportion as all the nutrients would be going to his brain..... he came out perfect and my body told me when he was ready to come out as i went inot labour at 37 weeks.

really reassuring that they are keeping an eye on you though hun, i remember those long days on the day assessment unit being hooked up to ctg monitors and waiting for drs to be assessed!!

best of luck for the rest of your pregnancy, xx :hug:

Hey hun glad everything is ok!! Lola's head was a week smaller and her body a week bigger! She is perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back