• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back from scan

Tiggy26

Reaction score
Hello

I recently posted a message saying i was sick with worry as I had been bleeding quite heavy for 3 days :(

Well....i went for my scan today and everything is fine!! :) :) I COULD EVEN SEE THE BABY'S HEARTBEAT! Im so excited!!! :dance: :lol:

Im so happy now. The lady that did the ultrsound did say she could see a few more clots inside so not to worry if i have a bit more bleeding. The heartbeat looked amazing! you see a little "splodge" and then another little "plodge" inside the "splodge" and thats the heartbeat...just thumping up and down! weird but amazing!

Im on such a high now!

Tiggy xxx

Fantastic news for you! At least you can stop panicking and if you have more bleedin you know bean is tucked inside safe and sound!

Thats great news Tiggy! You must have see just what we saw yesterday too!

We saw the tiny blob with the tiny beating heart inside.

I was also told I had some bleeding adjacent to the gestational sac and that if I had some more blood not to worry but it may well just be re-absorbed back into my body.

I didn't get a pic though.. did you? :(

Oh! Did they confirm you are 6+3 with their measurements? I thought I was 6+6 yesterday but I was put at 6+2!

I did see the same as you ilovejd76, it was a blob with a heart beat. really amazing!

I asked for a picture which they said they dont really give at a scan at this early stage but i slipped in the fact id give a "donation" and the lady said "oh go on then" haha

It was confirmed that im 6+3 (keep having to amend my ticker all the time) all these different due days are starting to wind me up. I suppose you cant really tell untill the 12 week scan for sure?

Tiggy xxx

aww congrats hun and dont stress take it easy and rest :)

dont lift heavy stuff :)

Glad to here everything looks ok. I was the same with the clots and havent had any problems since 10 weeks. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back