back from my scan x

Hi, Just wanted to give you some of these :hug: :hug: :hug:
So sorry about your news-hope all goes well for your next scan. :hug: :hug:

Hope evrything is ok hun, we have to go for a rescan too, but we dont know why yet. Hope all goes well for you :D :hug: best of luck, Chel x

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: best of luck for your second scan hun. A friend of mine says that special people are chosen to look after downs syndrome children. Sending you lots of love and hugs :hug:

Xxx

:hug: :hug:
I can imagine it is a shock and a lot to think about.
Look after yourself and let us know how it all goes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

they're gorgeous pictures mind!!!
:hug: it must be really stressful worrying about it all, but i've always thought that downs doesnt stop you having a happy healthy baby, it's just a lot to get your head around, hope your rescan goes well

Wanted to give you some of these :hug: :hug: :hug:
Good luck for the next scan :)

Lovely pic, your baby's a cutie :)

Sorry your scan wasn't as good as you had hoped :hug:

Don't give up hope, see how your next scan goes it should help to give you more info.

I hope things are clearer at your next scan :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lovely pictures! :D I hope things will become more clearer for you after your next appointment. Try not to think anything is your fault but im sure thats a natural reaction. :hug:

Hope everything is ok with bubs and good look for your next scan :hug: :hug: :hug:

I think your baby is a cutie from the pics
big hugs from me :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
and i compleatly agree with Lindsay
good luck with your next scan
LOVE SARAH :hug:

i agree with lindsay, special people are given special children

my friend had a downs child last year, he is adoreable, so cute and loving, he plays, likes to watch the tv, laughs at silly songs and is a joy to be with

:hug: my love to you and your family xx

Good luck with your next scan.

Lovely pictures!

:hug:

Alex xxx

Good luck and dont blame yourself about any thing its nothing you did wrong. xxx

Perfect pictures :hug:

Thinking of you & hoping everything works out. Let us know how you get on at your next scan xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back