• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

back from my little break

Dee1985

Reaction score
Hi girls just came home from our week away it was lovely. been traveling so much. kids were great weather was ok. had some lovely family time. but the caravan got to poky in the end :lol:
we stopped in devon but traveled all around spent all day today in weston super mare it was lovely.
back to the smelly city now :( i love the sea side,
do people not realise how lucky they are to live by the sea

i will post pics but i just cheaked our phone and i hae over 1000 pics :shock:

missed you all :hug:

Glad you had fun. Missed ya loads hun! Didnt think u were back til Sunday 4 sum reason! :think:

I know just how lucky Iam to have been brought up by the sea, now im stuck in shitty Hull!!!!!! Cant wait to get back to the coast.
Glad you had a lovely time, looking forward to pics xxxxxxxxxx

Hels me and kris are seriously discussing moving to the beach now, its a different world down there.

forgot to say Dior wasnt to good the first 2 days of our holiday, she was standing at the door of the caravan and toppeled over head first and landed with her head on the pavment. there were 4 steps from the caravan to the floor as it was that steep :(
poor thing

Glad you had a good time Dionne, looking forward to seeing the pics :D

Xxx

dionne said:
Hi girls just came home from our week away it was lovely. been traveling so much. kids were great weather was ok. had some lovely family time. but the caravan got to poky in the end :lol:
we stopped in devon but traveled all around spent all day today in weston super mare it was lovely.
back to the smelly city now :( i love the sea side,

i will post pics but i just cheaked our phone and i hae over 1000 pics :shock:

was is a pull along caravan dionne? glad you had a nice time :hug:

its a static van that was on the devon cliffs site. it wasnt very nice just a 2 bedroom standard but for £50 cant moan :dance:

i like caravans med and mum are looking into to going halfs on one

just cant decide on a tourer or a static :think:

i like caravans too. but we like tenting it!
have u thought of doing that?

dionne said:

me and hev live 3 mins away from the beach, dont think its that lucky, smells of fishy sea water when it gets hot lol, if theres a storm its always worse by the sea, we get crap weather all the time, ya get a million seagulls shitting on ya car everyday (or you :x ), always cleaning the car, i could carry on but i'd be here a while with why i hate the sea

Glad you had a nice time & look forward to seeing your photos :D

me and hev live 3 mins away from the beach, dont think its that lucky, smells of fishy sea water when it gets hot lol, if theres a storm its always worse by the sea, we get crap weather all the time, ya get a million seagulls sh*tting on ya car everyday (or you ), always cleaning the car, i could carry on but i'd be here a while with why i hate the sea

Well in Hull, you get cold chips or curry on your car in a morning rather than seagull poo!!!
I love the coast in the winter, when there are no tourists, its freezing cold and that smell of sea air is the best smell in the world. Sorry Madi's Dad i totally disagree with you!!!

That would be great to get a caravan Dionne, id get a tourer then you can get up and go any time to any place. :cheer:
We have inherited a caravan from my mum, when she buys a newer one. It is a bit knackered, but beggers cant be choosers!! We'll have to spend a bit of money on it, but it will be cool to have nice cheap hols. :dance:

Was your holiday one of them £9.50 ones from the Sun Dionne?
I always fancy them.
[/quote]

yeah hels it was a sun holiday :D

iv never done one before but it was well worth it.

i really want to up and move now, kris says that the average earnings are alot lower down by the coast? is that right?

Welcome back Dionne. :cheer:

I really want to move to the coast too, its just seems so much nicer. When I was younger we lived in Dorset by the coast and it was great. Loved going to the beach in winter and looking in the rockpools. I really want to move to Devon.

We get birds crapping all over our car here, and we live near a farm so occasionally it gets a bit fragrent here :D

Im not sure about that hun. Where would you like to move to??

yep i could have looked over the cliffs all day its so nice and relaxing. was very romantic was waiting for kris to "pop the question" :wink: seems it was the perfect setting but he still didnt :evil:

hels said:
Im not sure about that hun. Where would you like to move to??

i loved where i stayed devon, it was beautiful.
any one no what the renting is like down there too?

Kina is from Devon....maybe she could help????

have a look on tinternet 'fish4' or something :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back