Back From Midwife.. Not Very Good *Updated* - First Post

She Came About Half Hour Ago Everythings Great Again :D :D xx

Oooh I Forgot To Say, Baby Is Also 4/5 Engaged Which Is Not Much But a Start At Least. The Midwife Said Shes Glad Because The Baby Had Been "Floating" Above The Pelvis For Ages Lol :)

Thats great news Carly, glad everything is ok.

Silly question :oops: :oops: how do they know how far engaged you are??? :oops: :oops:

laura-82 said:

Silly question :oops: :oops: how do they know how far engaged you are??? :oops: :oops:

Thank You :) They Use They're Fingers & Feel How Many Are Below/Above The Pubic Bone So They Know How Far Into The Pelvis The Baby Has Dropped. Like.. My Baby Is One Finger Under and 4 Fingers Still Above So Its Just The Start :) Its Hard To Explain So Heres a Drawing :oops: Lol ...
PF.jpg

I Hope I Made Sense :| xxx

xCarly said:
laura-82 said:

Thank You :) They Use They're Fingers & Feel How Many Are Below/Above The Pubic Bone So They Know How Far Into The Pelvis The Baby Has Dropped. Like.. My Baby Is One Finger Under and 4 Fingers Still Above So Its Just The Start :) Its Hard To Explain So Heres a Drawing :oops: Lol ...
PF.jpg

I Hope I Made Sense :| xxx

Nice pic Carly :dance: - thanks for that :hug:

Glad everythings ok for you hun :hug: :cheer: :hug: xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member