Back from labour ward.

NIE

Reaction score
As some of you know, I had a little bit of bleeding on Monday..........well it started again at 6pm tonight. :(

I called the labour ward and went straight down.

I was put on a monitor for 20 mins which checked baby's heartbeat and if I was having any contractions.

Everything is fine apart from that I tested positive for a trace of protein and blood in my urine.

I've been discharged but have to go back again if I experience anymore bleeding.

I had bleeding in early pregnancy....looks like it's just one of those things. xxx

Look after yourself, relax and have plenty of rest. I'm sure you and bubs will be fine, take care xx :hug: :hug: :hug:

glad everything is ok.

Its such a worry when you bleed :hug: :hug:

I was completely terrified.

I was crying all the way down to the hospital. :oops:

at least they put your mind at rest a bit and also your not classed as premature at 37weeks so you can relax a little :hug: :hug:

Glad you are okay. Babs obviously doesn't want to come out yet, but you won't have long until the real thing :hug:

:hug: glad everything is ok, Take it easy :hug:

I really feel for you.

I know how it is to worry so much about something that means the world to you.

Take it easy and rest
xxxxx

Put your feet up and try to relax. I was on the labour ward yesterday too due to dizziness and almost passing out. Was given the all clear but i enjoyed been hooked up to the baby monitor. I could have fallen to sleep listening to its heart beating away. I wish i had got a copy of the paper print out that came of the machine.

Take it easy hun and try not to worry.

:hug:

glad everything is ok- try and rest as much as you can :hug:

Look after yourself well and your body, your going to be working i hard very soon x

Thanks for the support girls. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I have calmed down a lot now, but I am still going to the toilet a lot just to check there is no more blood. (just the same as in the begining of pregnancy.....thank goodness there's not too much longer to go)..xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back