Back From Hospital

Doodles

Reaction score
Our little trouble maker decided to give us a fright, told MW yesterday about leaking fluid +, coupled with us both having higher heart rates, got ordered staright to labour ward. Thankfully though after a very painful internal exam + two steroid injections it turns out Boo is fine. He's not small as they told us (I said from the beginning he was going to be a big baby!) as sonographer today said that he's right at the top of normal range weighing approxamately 3lb 5.1 oz :shock: I'm only 28weeks! I've warned hubby that if they don't give me a c-section I'm clamping my legs shut :whistle: cos if, by some miracle, he stays put to 40 weeks I reckon he's going to be 9-10lb!

Glad all seems to be ok. On my growth scan at 29 weeks, they've estimated baby was about 3lb 12oz!! My bump measurements seemed to have fallen in line since then though, so hopefully I'm not on course for a 10lb baby!

Glad everything is ok Hun. My growth scan yesterday at 29 weeks + 4 was 3lb 5oz xx

Glad all is ok Hun, these babies like to put us through it don't they xx

Glad all is well and don't panic size wise they can still be out on scans by 20% weight wise x

I'm glad you are both ok hun. That's a good size already, see it as a positive as if baby baby early they'd probably have far less problems x

So glad its all ok. Must have been scary for you though. xx

Glad to hear everything is okay! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back