Back from hols and off to 2nd Trimester

Bexie

Reaction score
I've just had a nice relaxing week off work with my partner and daughter and didn't have a single day of morning sickness, it was wonderful, the morning sickness kicked in on our first day home! Oh well. Back to the grindstone today unfortunately.

I can't beleive I'm now 13 weeks pregnant so I'm officilaly in trimester 2, so I'm off, looking forward to catching up with all you girls who I've been in contact with in the first trimester, good luck to you all and look forward to seeing you in tri 2.

x

glad you had a nice time hun have fun in 2nd tri xxxxxx

glad you had a lovley time
see you in tri 2 soon :wave:

I'm a bit embarassed to say we went to Butlins, not my first choice, but it was cheap and cheerful and phoebe loved it and even got to meet Fireman Sam (Sam Tan round our way - Fireman Sam in Welsh), she was so sweet when she saw him, she was waving away and blowing him kisses. The swimming pool was great there also, I put phoebe in her inflatable seat thingey (not sure what they are called) and we went round something called the lazy river, a current pushes you round while jets of water spray you. They also had a wave machine which was great fun, so we made the most of that. I think if Phoebe was a couple of years older she would have enjoyed it a lot more as most activities were aimed at older kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back