back from holiday - is this normal?

absntomsmum

Reaction score
just back from our break at center parcs. was great! best bit was being away from everyone. had a few ups and downs but the fresh air cleared my head.

but... I bled from Sun properly (like a period) and had a clot on Monday (Sorry if TMI)
and then it all stopped on Tuesday. Now nothing at all. I really imagined it to be really heavy and achey and bled loads... my normal period lasts a week.

Then yesterday I was late for a spinning class and ran full speed to the leisure centre... (I am very fit so this isn't unusual for me) and when I got to reception I got shooting pains up my spine. The only comparable pain is labour. I must have gone white and the woman was asking me if I was ok. But a minute later I was fine.

I am at the GP's on Monday so I suppose everything will get sorted out then.

i dont know hun iv just had my first miscarriage too and mine wasnt anything like i'd expected it to be. i thought it'd be at least as harsh as a period but it wasnt. altho i had two contraction-type pains in the shower the other day- a week after bleeding started- and no pain since :?

i had a textbook labour and birth so i thought i'd do textbook miscarriage too! evidently not. its quite disconcerting isnt it iv been a nervous wreck this week worrying about incompleteness/ectopic etc. hope all works out ok for u babe :hug:

Hope everything works out ok for you hun, everyone and every pregnancy is different so i think you need to wait and see what your doctor has to say :hug:

I had cramps and twinges over a week after I'd stopped bleeding. I know it's not quite the same but I was worried about infections etc as well. My first m/c only lasted 2 days, like you, and wasn't heavy at all, barely any discomfort.

I think that the 'textbook' miscarriage is not as common as we think as everyone is different!

HUGS to you
x

thanks for your posts everyone. feel much more reassurred will post tomorrow what the gp says. i'm sure everything will be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back