back from growth scan

ANNA27

Reaction score
well went for scan, bubs is cephalic, facing to my back,i have average liquor. head circumference 330mm,abdominal circumference 312mm and weight as of today is already 6lb 1oz so he is gonna be a biff baby if he gets to 40 or even 42 weeks :shock:

anyway preg daycare have referred me for another gtt, even though i had one at 28 weeks which was perfectly normal. they also said they may arrange another scan to keep an eye on his growth. im just glad he is big and not small.
we didnt get any pics because of his position, he really is gettin comfy and knows which way is out! :cheer:

awww thats great news that he's in position! so is my lil fella, both know their time in heres nearly up lol!!

hope he's not too biff for ya, theyll keep an eye on u though eh xxxxx :cheer:

Aww i'm glad everything went well with your scan, these babies seem to know which way is out, they just choose not to use the exit!!!

Lets hope he's not too big

Hehe another in the Biff Baby Club :cheer: Welcome aboard :D

Ah thats not so bad size wise :lol: Besides, chances are may even out a bit before arrival. Mine did :) Plus its all a bit of a guesstimate at this point as they can't get exact sixing due to baby being past 30 weeks or so and therefore harder to scan accurately.

At 34 weeks they told me my LO was about 6.5lb and his head was measuring 36 weeks and tummy was clocked at 38 weeks worth of growth :shock: OK, so he popped out an almost 10lb'er a few days past his due date, but I had a natural birth (at home) and during labour when monitored (every 10-15 minutes) he was never ever in distress. My actual delivery was very straightforward and pretty easy even given his size.

His postion etc is good and so on :) Sounds good to me!

Aww a lovely big healthy baby, congrats :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back