Back From Drs... (SPD & Reflux) :(

Hang in there Debbie, just focus on the end result! I am sure we will all forget the aches and pains as soon a we have our babies in our arms!

Have some :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh I do focus on that. I rub and talk to my belly every day - even when I feel crap. :D

:hug: :hug: :hug: wish my doctor would at least listen to me! Im sure ive got SPD but every time im just told "thats part of pregnancy, you really need to take things easy as your muscels soften" errrrrr no....you dont say! :evil: the pain is so bad now i can hardly stand up straight, and the pain shoots into my bottom, top of my legs and into my ladie bits :oops:

I really feel for you debs and know exactly what your going through.

T xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: for you debs! I was getting spd again yesterday. Was out all day, a long car journey (got visitors) and by the time I got home felt my groin, whole area down there, plus my back was on fire.. had a real hard time getting my legs up the stairs to bed! Clarey's right - what keeps us going is that end result! My breasts have also started getting twingy and achey in the last day or two aswell, god i wonder if thats milk production starting already? :shock:
Take it as easy as you can get away with and let that lovely hubby of yours run around after you! :D

I personally hate being pregnant for all the poop you have to go too.. but I was looking at DD yesterday and I was thinking that I would definitely go though everything I am going through now for her again... So big hugs hun.. it is so worth it... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know the stuff I have for "heartburn" only works for about 20 mins before the pain comes back, feels like I've drunk a gallon of acid... I can't really do anything now.. I have it if I'm sitting up, lying down, propped up, have eaten, haven't eaten... and now.. best of all if I bend over I throw up... :roll: Don't think it's acid reflux, but then it's difficult to say as the name of it in Spanish is different, plus the meds too.. :think:

With my SPD I have physio and do yoga... it's really helped me considering with DD, by the end I couldn't walk... but 8 years ago it apparently didn't exist (I was lucky to have a midwife who had heard of it ) :roll: I've now made it to 30 weeks and all I get is the occasional twinge if I lift something, side step or spread my legs to far.

Can't say it gets better though, now I have GD with extremely low blood sugar to boot and me poor little fingers get poked with a needle 6 times a day.. :rotfl: ...

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back