back 2 back

honeyloops

Reaction score
Hi girlies! I've been nosing in here also when was at end of tri 2, but now officially here :dance:

Had it confirmed that baby is back to back! Still plenty of time for it to change I know, but i'm convinced it won't! I spent a while on all fours yesterday & it swivelled from a position that was pretty much back to back, but slightly on the wonk....to a full back to back!!! :shakehead: Great huh!! LOL

xx

Welcome to 3rd tri! My baby is back to back too although I sometimes get a big hard lump poking out the front which feels like a bum.. Confused!

I got told today my baby is oblique but not to worry as she has plenty of time to move, but she was lying that way at the 20 weeks scan as well

little rascals ;) on the plus side I've felt much more movement with this one than I have in previous pregnancys. Sometimes I can feel the whole foot if I'm quick! LOL

Lets hope they all move into the correct position just in time though eh! ;)

little rascals ;) on the plus side I've felt much more movement with this one than I have in previous pregnancys. Sometimes I can feel the whole foot if I'm quick! LOL

Lets hope they all move into the correct position just in time though eh! ;)

lol yeah their limbs really poke out this way don't they!!

Mine wa back to back last week, this week the back is at the front. So don't worry baby rotates all the time.x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back