Baby's Sleeping Patterns

dannii87

Reaction score
Hello Mummies!

Just wondered what your LOs sleeping patterns are like and are they anything like they were when they were all tucked up in your tummy?

The reason for asking is because Evie seems to be active a little bit in the morning (between 6am and 8am), then again at lunch time, then again around 4pm, then again around 6 ish, then from about 10pm she's like a kung fu champion til about 2am...

I expect this will change as I get on? Does this have any indication on how she'll be when she's newborn?

xx

harrison was a nocturnal baby in my tum and is still now at nearly 2 months old.

jack in my tummy was awake at night and asleep during the day and it was the same after he was born for a good few weeks :|

I don't think the actions of LO inside you are anything to go with how they are after birth, personally. Isaac never woke me up once whilst I was pregnant, and loved it when we woke on a morning and started a little while after I'd wake. Now he wakes me all the time through the night, and is the one who wakes me in the morning :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back