Baby's position

Kylie1007

Reaction score
I don't know what way the baby is lying - I think breech still - and it feels just like a head under my rib on the right hand side! It couldn't have chosen a more uncomfortable position! :wall:

u will know when it starts to lift it up mine was very low in my pelvis and that freaking hurt when she kept lifting her damn head up. it were either that or kicking me in the ribs. dunno which pain was worse. knowing her she was prob punching or poking me in the hips aswell lol

now ive got her and weve met each other she was worth the pain :)

believe me if u go for the skin to skin contact and u look into each others eyes then any kicking punching lifting head pain u wont remember any of it. when u get that moment just the two of u its wonderful.when they pulled my lil girl out all i could see was the umbilical cord and i said to the midwifes, "oh its a boy" she was looking at her bits and looked at me then showed me and said "no, its a girl" lol i was like oh then we all laughed :lol: :lol: was a wonderful experience from when i went in there bout 6am - right through to theatre and my night in there till we left sat night bout 9pm. was awesome. reminds me when i get some spare dosh to send a thankyou to torbay :) we even forgot about food for her when we left cause i was happy getting out there and we had the all clear anyway. we ended going back to torbay to get some food of the hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back