baby

ive got a daughter thats 1 years and i wonderin whether how old there are when they get the whole lot of teeth she already got 6 teeth can you help

I don't know the answer to that one, my little girl is only 5 1/2 months but I have moved your other post to the new mummy's health section as more people will be able to help you there :D

Hi mumm05,

my daughter is 15months and she has about 10teeth now and is cutting about 3at a time all her back ones are coming through now

how has your daughter ben with teething? my Daughter was hard work at first but now she is cuting them with out me knowing, im sure i heard some where that by 2 they should have a full set

thought Id answer for you because she has gone on her hols for the next week! Gemma is my friend she lives round the corner from me :) her little girl is called jessica and she's gorgeous! when she gets back sure she will be on the forum more!

Hi and welcome to you and your little one xx

hiya thank u for welcome me to the forum hows ur pregnancy goin?

Hi hun,

Did you enjoy your hols?

I am doing really well so far, I had a bad episode on Saturday when I nearly passed out, but now I am not giving myself any chance to get hot! Much to OH delight :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back