Baby wrap slings / mei tais / hugabub etc

lozzi

Reaction score
Anyone got a good "wrap" sling or mei tai or such like that htey wud recommend...

i really want a good sling, ive got a tomy safari which i dont like and a coory carry which is ok, but not fab...

i really want a really good wrap carrier or mei tai style carrier....

thanks in advance.

I love my Mei Tei!

It's from the US (I love buying from there, the exchange rate is So good at the mo!), a company called babyhawk

http://babyhawk.com/

The only problem is there's almost TOO much choice. I went for double sided so OH and me both got our pick for when we're carrying Stanley :D

Some parents may surprise if the baby in the slings gets too attached. This does not happen. Surprisingly, infants who had been worn in baby slings as toddlers are usually convenient separating from the parents when they have to do so.

I have the boba wrap which is great, really comfy which I usually wear around the house as it is a bit of a faf on getting it on. And I also have the boba 3G carrier which is really comfy and easy to put on, so I tend to use it out and about more. Plus it's the only one that hubby will use. I do find tho that the carrier starts to hurt my back after a while x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back