Baby wants to escape

Mamafy

Reaction score
The past 2 evenings :shock: it really feels like its trying to engage, but by morning I feel fine :eh:

Its not for the faint hearted I can tell you!

Its kinda got me worried about labour :oooo: was really in denial about this part :dohh:

Are you all feeling the same? Like you can really really feel the head pressing down.....sharply :shock:

Not really sure what I am feeling as first one but the last 3 evenings baby is trying to shove something up under my ribs and been feeling what I think are hiccup type movements really low down. Maybe this is LO shifting into position? It's not very comfortable under my ribs though :)

Labour is a breeze man chick, you should know that after 5 kids lol. Baby isn't allowed to escape yet, I think at least another 4 weeks. Have you packed your bag yet? Xx

Errrrr no bag packed yet Toon :blush: I've set Sunday aside for it :lol:

The panic is because I've had 5 toon :lol:

:lol:

Wait do you see I'll be posting from hospital saying I hadn't packed the bag :lol:

Get that bag packed mrs!

I've felt sensations where I've felt like he's trying to escape but no joy yet!!!! Hope bubs stays put a little while longer for you x

oh gosh you reminded me of that sharp pushing down pain... That is awful! Why do we forget about all of this and then go on to have more kids :lol:

i asked my MW about this yesterday because it feels like im being stabbed straight throu my floof...

she just said "it will get a lot more painful than this honey" im like thanks!! im expecting labour to be painful im not stuupid, i just didnt know if these feelings were normal, so im glad other people are getting these aswell,

xxx

I remember this - Mamafy you will be great and baby is to stay there for at least another 4 weeks, I said so! :hug: xx

:busted:Mamafy, I want to see a picture by end of sunday night on here of the "would be bag ! filled to the brim of goodies and evidence that you have done it.

You can deny your getting nearer all you like Hun, but it still won't stop you going into labour (in 4 weeks, well said girls!) and then your OH bringing you some right dodgy stuff in , in dribs and drabs, and having to borrow from the hosp - really won't be the same will it now, than your own carefully chosen goodies!!

You have been told!!! Oh and just to show you how naughty you have been, I am actually packing my bag loosly this weekend and I'm only 27 weeks!!! I have just started feeling like I would like it done for my peace of mind!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back