Baby slowed right down

evie_smith

Reaction score
Wow max 10-15 movements today and slowed down yesterday too :shock: it's enough movements so not to worry but please don't be a big baby!!! Lol!! Anyone elses baby slow right down? X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine has slowed alot, I get wiggles every few hours. Looking at my fundal chart currently she is around 5lb and I still have 7 weeks to go!!!

Emma x

Wow mine hasn't moves for hours today just like five movements this morning and five movements in the evening and kicked me in my side a couple times early hours x

If you're worried about lack of movements call the hospital - after everything that has happened this week you need to be checked if you're even slightly concerned :hug:

Oh I'm not concered in the slightest lol I just talked to my consultant at the hosp this morning about it and it's only ten movements in ten hours to check for so no worries she just said babys slow down when there is less space so now I'm like oh my goodness lol! They told me my son would be max 6lbs and he was 8lbs 3oz lol!!! So now I'm thinking omg I'm havin a giant or gonna give birth very soon with all these slow movements lol!! Like eek! Lol x

Just keep an eye on it Evie, you have had a funny few weeks X

I am thanks ladies it's lovely your concerned feel loved!! :cloud9: I have a movement tracker on my phone so I'm alrite and keep a good eye on it :D x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back