Baby shudders

babybee

Reaction score
My baby is 15 weeks on Sunday and today she's randomly shuddered twice. We had the heating on so I don't think she was cold. Is this normal or something I should be worried about?
X

I have noticed my baby do this. I wondered if a) she was cold or b) she sensed something?!!!!! Like you know when you get a feeling which gives you goosebumps? Sure it's nothing to worry about. Xxxx

Thanks for the reassurance Gayle! :)

I was just looking in google and apparently lots of people say that their babies shudder just before they do a wee??? I'll have to check next time!x

Oh yeah...daisy grace does a wobbly chin when she wees!!!! I forgot about that. Haha. Xx

Phoebe does this quite a lot now at nearly 18months. My Mom told me girls tend to shudder when they go for a wee.

She said girls but she never had boys so they might do it too I dunno lol

Yeah Harry does this every so often. I don't think is anything to sorry about hun xxx

As soon as I read the first post, I thought, I bet that's when she does a wee lol I remember my little sister doing it as a baby and this is what my mum used to say :)

Yep, definitely wee/poo related my two year old still does it ha

I never knew that!! Can't say I've noticed my boys doing it but I'll be watching now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back