Red blotches...

LilyMac

Reaction score
Aiden keeps getting little red patches on his skin. It's completely flat, no bumps/spots and it's never raised. I don't know what it is, they just randomly appear an then disappear a while later. He's still chirpy and hasn't got a temp, seems completely normal in himself.
Just wondering what it could be and if I should be worried? Maybe I'm just be overly paranoid but :( it's scary being a mummy!!

amelia got patchy redness n her face my mum said it was like a milk rash and i know rush of hormones can give babies a red rash x

I haven't a clue what it could be but didn't wanna read and run x x

I'm not too worried cause there's no other symptoms to go along with it, he's still his normal self. Was just curious more than anything/verging on worried lol
He gets it more on his arms and legs, sometimes it's gone in ten minutes or so, it's really weird!

My wee man gets this on his face and I think it's when he brings up a little milk at night and must irritate his skin. He also has dry skin on his forehead so I put cream on his while face and it seems to help the redness a little too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back