Baby Showers???

Yeah, i suppose i could just call it a tea party instead of a baby shower. Wish someone would offer to plan one for me but i hardly see my friends so i doubt that's going to happen! xxx

Last edited:
it is easier when someone throws it for you. i'm assuming my friends will lol!!

xx

What gorgeous cupcakes bunnykins! You're very talented.... Where did you get the rubber ducks and bears from? I love making cakes but sometimes having trouble finding things to put on the top x x

What gorgeous cupcakes bunnykins! You're very talented.... Where did you get the rubber ducks and bears from? I love making cakes but sometimes having trouble finding things to put on the top x x

Thanks hon :) I just made them myself from marzipan, they are really easy to do, for the bears do a teardrop shape for the body, a small ball for the head and then little sausages for the arms, then just pop them together, then I just painted them with some food colouring, I use the powdered stuff as it is thicker than liquid food colouring and paints on to marzipan really well.
The ducks are just yellow marzipan you make a big ball for the bottom then flatten the top bit of it and make a pointy tail, then put a little ball on for the head and then just pop a little beak on, they take 2 seconds to do, I once had to make 160 for a wedding cake and it only took me a few hours even had my OH making some!

I always struggle for toppings too there is hardly any decent ones out there so I end up just making them myself, marzipan is just like playdough so you can do all sorts and they don't have to look great cos they taste yum!!!!!

brilliant thanks for the tips! Will get some marzipan and have a go, will be something to help keep me busy when I start my maternity leave! x x

Wow, your cakes are amazing Bunnykins!! You make it sound so easy!! I can just about do a victoria sponge!! lol. xxx

lol I used to be the worst cook ever, I just taught myself with ALOT of practice!!! plus its amazing what sort of videos are on you tube showing you how to do decorating techniques! I cant wait for maternity leave so I can get back into it all again as I had to give up last year due to my job being so time consuming, then my morning sickness for last few months made me boke :sick: at so much as an egg lol!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back