• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby Shower pictures

Miss.Monroe

Reaction score
hello all :wave:

Here are a few baby shower pictures, we had a lovely time, although it was a bit windy lol i decided to have only my closest friends in the end. which worked out well and we had such a laugh, my tummy was hurting from laughing so much! :rotfl:

i turned up and my friend had laid out some presents for me, which was a beautiful pair of monsoon shoes (Sophie already has about 11 pairs! :oops: ) some cute bunny slippers, and a whole box full of bits and bobs, including tights, helly kitty babygrows (my fave!) dresses and blankets, oh and another pair of shoes! I also recieved a baby bath a mothercare voucher and Sophie got her first gold bangle!

then we decided to make cakes, which look a little lary but were alot nicer in real life!

we went and sat in the garden and relaxed, my friends baby had her first Oreo and she got it EVERYWHERE, but she absolutley loved it!

the presents! :D
DSC02328.jpg

the funky cakes!
DSC02330.jpg

Thats me of course!
DSC02337.jpg

The woman with the glasses is Fiona, shes like a mum to me. i dont know what i would have done without her guidance.
DSC02342.jpg

The OH
DSC02346.jpg

Ellies first biscuit!
DSC02360.jpg

DSC02352.jpg

DSC02362.jpg

DSC02363.jpg

:rotfl: I love the last pic! Shes sooooo cute! Glad you had a good time! (Where do you get hello kitty baby grows? I looove hello kitty!)

You looked gorgeous!!! OMG lovie, you are most definitely blooming!

Wow it looks like you had a brilliant time! How lovely of your friends to organise that for you! The cakes look SO delish. Wow I could eat them all right now! :lol:

That little pink fluffy box is sooo pretty!!

Ah you have some lovely friends there :hug: Glad you had a brilliant time! xx

Hello Kitty clothes come from H&M nickilubs they have tonnes! i bought so much stuff from there! lol

Dannii i definatly recommend it! it was brilliant fun, thank you for your comments, finally the spots have gone, and apart from a little weight gain lol :rotfl: (and the start of stretchmarks) im feeling my old self :D

aww the little girl looks so cute covered in chocolate :hug: that's what my little monkey nephew looks like on a daily basis :rotfl: :rotfl:

glad you had a good day and your friends spoilt you 8) :D

sarah :wave:

wow she rally enjoyed that biscuit didn't she???

You look great.

Sandi

You look gorgeous hun :D and the party looks great, what a good idea :D

Xxx

Aww your blooming :D looks like you had a lovely time.xx

great piccies, looks like you had a fab day!

Ahh, what a lovely day and some beautiful pressies.........cakes look yummy too, as does mummy :) x

Awww you look like you all had a fab time!!

Those cakes do actually look quite nice. And that little girls chops :shock: did she even get to eat any of the biscuit or was it all around her mouth

:rotfl:

Wow you look just like my OH's daughter but with a baby belly?! :shock:
Looks like a lovely time!

Wow looks like you had a brilliant time, i was wondering how it went.
The weather looked like it stayed nice for you aswell.

Sophie is a spoilt little lady already.

Ya know what, Fiona looks like exactly what i thought she would, isn't that strange. Your so lucky.

Speak soon chick :hug: :hug: :hug:

MissSara said:
Wow looks like you had a brilliant time, i was wondering how it went.
The weather looked like it stayed nice for you aswell.

Sophie is a spoilt little lady already.

Ya know what, Fiona looks like exactly what i thought she would, isn't that strange. Your so lucky.

Speak soon chick :hug: :hug: :hug:

Does she! thats weird isnt it! That woman is a godsend! shes brilliant! :D

thanks for your comments everyone! im sure i wont be looking that fab after giving birth! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back