Baby Show!

Daydreaming

Reaction score
Who else is going?

I'm super excited to be going to the one next week - I'm hoping for inspiration and maybe some bargains!

The problem when your excited is that I could easily be disappointed when I get there and find I am just hassled by stalls. Ah well - there is bound to be a couple of freebies, even if it is just chocolate!

Hi Hun I went to the birm one last year and it us great for ideas and a few bargains :)
Which one are you going too ? I'm thinking of taking LO to the birm one this year x

Hey Sue
We are off to the London one in 2 weeks. I assume they are all the same show in essence maybe just a few different suppliers.
We haven't bought pram or cot yet so they are the main items I am seeking :D

Yep were off to the London one I think next sun!!! Can't wait I wanted to go last year but couldn't!!!

Planning to go to the Brum one in May :)

I'll be going to the Scottish one in April. Totally forgot about it til you posted this thread, very excited now cos I'll have a proper bump then and won't get funny looks like I do when I'm shopping for baby stuff just now!! xx

cos I'll have a proper bump then and won't get funny looks like I do when I'm shopping for baby stuff just now!! xx

Heheh, me and hubby were shopping the other day and he said he couldn't shop around baby clothes on his own because he would look weird!

Ooh let me know what it's like. I'm planning on going to the bham one as im local.

I wanted to go to one but the only one I could find in Kent is not until may. Where do you find details for these shows? x

Detling I think, but i think it's near the end of may so I figured I'd be pretty sorted for baby stuff by then! Would like to go to one around march time but can't find any! x

I just looked. The one in Kent is detling, and it's the baby and toddler show, 20th May x

bit too late for me then as im due 2 weeks after so willl be in same boat as you xx

London one isn't too far away for Kent ladies is it? Make a day out of it!
I only found out about it through this forum :)

Tinkerbell - I'm a Southend lass ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back