Baby show

cassi

Reaction score
Just to let you know the plan is, if no twinges or signs then we are going to the babyshow on friday and then going to visit alans mom and go out for a curry and a drink (oj for me) and we will stay at theirs the night, trying to make the most of been able to just go out on a whim i guess as it wont be so easy in the very near future heh.

They live nr crystal palace so we wont have to drive back to Reading in rush hour traffic through London.

Not sure if there is anyone en route Reading - Earls court that might want a lift to avoid tubes/trains/save abit of money? Obviously we would only be able to do 1 way as we wont be going back that night. But if anyone was planning on going anyway then i guess it might help?

So if anyone is going on the Friday and wants to meet up il be more than happy to put some more faces to names :).

Cas xx

i really really wanted to go but i will be at the hospital. so maybe next time :D

The next one will prob be the same as this year and be in May in Birmingham hev :) hoping to see you there! :D

I really wanted to come :( but due to their still being no baby yet looks like i will be getting induced this week now :roll: i suppose theirs always next year, would have loved to have met a few of you though

You wont even think about it if you have baby princess puddles!! :D Good luck if you are induced hope it works :pray:

and Sami yep its this weekend coming :D Im going to make a little basket with "insert freebies please" written on it :rotfl:

i really wanted to go but no way am i getting on the tube especially on my own wit B

I am not going now as noone will come with me :(

OH lost his job last week as well :(

xxxx

Keely said:
I am not going now as noone will come with me :(

OH lost his job last week as well :(

xxxx
oh hun im so sorry
cassi aint even going now lol

OMG has cassi had here little one???? xxx

I am going to the next baby show in march... also in london but at excel.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back