Anyone going to the Baby Show?

Oohh, what hospital was that, bagpuss?
I have my scan at Solihull Hosp in a couple of weeks - will have a scoot round for some tickets while i'm there!!

Flossy82 said:
Sounds good i wouldnt mind going but as i dont drive it would have to be by train but it may be a bit difficult as im most probably the furthest away from there?.

where do u live flossy82?

Oohh, what hospital was that, bagpuss?

Hi Izzy5400,it's Sandwell Hospital in West Bromwich.You stand a good chance though,being in Solihull - like how close is that!!!They could walk over with them!!
It's definitely worth asking,especially if they have the flyers.
I wish I'd have picked up a wedge of them now,so I could have sent them out to you,but you never think at the time :doh:

Izzy I had my 2 in Solihull, whereabouts do you live? You'll have to come to the baby group I go to when you've had the baby :)

I'm going to the Birmingham one but not sure which day yet

Hi winstanley i live in cromer which is in norfolk on the coast.

urchin said:
Izzy I had my 2 in Solihull, whereabouts do you live? You'll have to come to the baby group I go to when you've had the baby :)

Sorry only just read this! I live in Balsall Common, how about you?

:( my babies due on 21st may.... but im still going, which day will be the quietest?? prob the sunday???

i hate busy places

dionne said:
:( my babies due on 21st may.... but im still going, which day will be the quietest?? prob the sunday???

i hate busy places

I think the Sunday will possibly be the busiest day as it's the last day and that's when you get the bargains.

ohh man i love bargins and freebies but i hate busy places????

wot do i do????? :think:

dionne said:
ohh man i love bargins and freebies but i hate busy places????

wot do i do????? :think:

Freebies are there everyday. There will be some bargains there throughouit, but mainly on Sunday when they don't want to pack it all up and take it home.
I'd say possibly to quietist day would be the Friday. Maybe.

iv got tickets for the 19th :)

seems my boy came so early i could book tickets now :)

Who else is going to the baby show, Me and Laura are going but we wanted to know who else is going and when so if you wanted to meet we could arrange something?

Awww birmighams a bit too far for me looks like i might go to earls court (london) as its closer for me :)

were going on the 19th, so lets make a list of who is going then so we can meet up, not sure how to do this does the person who made the post have to do it?

neway so far (who I know of) its

Lauz_1601
Winstanley
Dionne

I mght be working on the tots bots stall on the saturday and sunday so if i am and you are there on these days come and say hello.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back