Anyone going to the Baby Show?

birmingham isnt far from me, so i should be going if baby is here by then (im due 21st may)

What is at the baby show? Its about 3 hours frm me so is it worth travelling for?

I'm going to it, i live 5 miles away :D
Not sure what day i'll be going yet. Looking forward to it though, hope to get lots of freebies and discounts!

Izzy

Ooooh sounds good - is it worth the travelling? I'm guessing they would have facilities for babies to feed etc :)

B'ham isn't too far from me (about an hour) although maybe a train would be easier than driving?? :think:

seetickets.com won't work :roll: how much are the tickets Urchin do you know?

There's one in London coming up in October if thats better for anyone.

That may be closer to Milton Keynes? Well youre sort of in between both arent you!

It costs about £12 entrance fee, so with travel too it could be quite an expensive day out. Parking at the NEC is very about £8 i *think* and you have to get a car park bus to the exhibition.

Its £10.95 in advance or £12.95 on the door

Birmingham ios £12 advance, £14 on the door (it finally worked). Will see if OH wants to go (don't like travelling so far with Damien on my own) :)

i would love to go it depends on if OH is working and money.

I went last year.
You can expect:
- A MILLION free samples of everything from washing powder to nappies to baby toothpaste, baby food etc etc.
- Lots of stalls for things like washable nappies, cool bibs, maternity and baby clothes.
- LOTS of baby changing stations, with free nappies and wipes etc.
- Tons of competitions, take a pen and fill out forms for free photography, holidays, weaning packs etc.
- All kind of new inventions and good ideas for babies, it was here I first saw the baby safe feeder (the mesh bag to put fruit and things in for baby to chew on)

Parking is 7 quid at the NEC, and you can get a train right there from anywhere! Any more q's let me know!

I really wanna go - sounds good. How would we all work out meeting u (considering I have never been to the NEC I wouldn't know what is where etc)!? x

Sounds good i wouldnt mind going but as i dont drive it would have to be by train but it may be a bit difficult as im most probably the furthest away from there?.

Went last year with my sister and neice...very good!!! Get loads and loads of stuff and loads of offers on...

I will defo be going..hope i have a bump by then...more freebies lol...!! :lol:

cas x

I would love to go but we dont leave oz until 22nd may what a bugger!

I am planning to go Earls court london show in october when littleone gets here.... will post closer to time see if anyone else is going.

let me know how the b'ham one goes if anyone goes. xxxx

:D Hi,I want to go,but my due date is so close,but Dave said he is going to go,providing everything is okay.
When I went to the hospital for my anti natal on Friday,we got complimentary tickets - they were on a desk where they keep all leaflets and forms etc.....may be worth phoning your anti natal departments up to see if they also have any complimentary tickets - 13 quid each is a decent saving!!Don't know whether they would have been sent just to the hospitals around Brum or not though :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back