Baby show

cassi

Reaction score
Ok im due on the 20th oct, now i know that only 5% have bubs on due date, and when you start labour that most of the time its quite a long process and know wether its safe to go out or not.

So if i dont come early and i still have no signs or symptons on 20th oct, do you think i would be ok going to the baby show?

I only live in reading so if anything started i would have plenty of time to get back and it shouldnt take very long at all.

What do you think?

cas xx

I reckon you'll be fine hun, and if you haven't had bubs by then, all that walking should get bubba out ! :D Although, by that point you migt be too knackered to want to go!

I would just go :D ,between the contractions starting, you realising what they are and anything noteable happening you will have had more than enough time to get home.

Its not going to excuse the amount of money I know you are going to spend on cloth nappies though. :lol:

:rotfl: thats so right because i was just looking at the rota and noting where the nappy stands will be lol!!!!

Give it a bash mate if you feel up to it that is, just take a bucket in case your waters break :rotfl:

DO IT!

I went to see Beck live on my due date with Mason :)

Wow, did that start things moving hun?????

go for it hun i went to see ipswich norwich in a footy game 5 days before my Due date and we lost one nil very stressfull but bubs still didnt wanna cum grr lol

wiked i feel much better about doing it now, thanks guys, lol@the bucket comment :p

wow if you gave birth there then you could get loads of freebes! :dance:

Yeah go for it hun! :cheer:

I went out clubbing on my due date lol :oops:
Wasnt drinking though :wink: ...thankfully I was 2 weeks over due

if madi aint here on her due date we are going to spend the day in eating hot currys and having loads of sex :rotfl:

lol god i hope madison aint to late as mummy will be tired to go thro labour lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back