may095.jpg

and one of these:
MandPPulseRedSmall.jpg

aww I didnt see the baby safe feeders :-(

I got a necklace made with ellas fingerprint :
http://www.smallp.co.uk/
cant wait to get it :)

I got a pink toy chest for all ellas toys
I got a miriam stoppard toy which was £15 to £3, for 12m+ but i though Ill get why its a bargin!
and I bought ella a dressing gown!

and just a bag FULL of leaflets and samples ect.

Urchin did u get collared by the make-up people who put that stuff on ur lips to make them fuller?

that lipgloss was horrid, it hurt!!!!!

i got one of them cushions you use to breast feed, even though i bottle feed but its much easier, Dior a dress and some cups, (as im throwing all the bottles out)

got Dior a toy car, one of them safe feeders urchin got and some locks for my kitchen drawers and a incar bottlewarmer

Lauz_1601 said:
Urchin did u get collared by the make-up people who put that stuff on ur lips to make them fuller?

EW no I wouldn't have let them anyway!

I got some Fisher Price baby monitors, just cheap ones.
2 Grobags for £25
A cute 2 piece outfit
Pack of 6 muslins
Suscription to Practical Parenting mag
A Jojo maman bebe maternity skirt
2 Jojo baby boys tops
Couple of soothers
Couple of different teether toys

...think thats it! Everything else was freebies! I went a bit mad! Nearly bought a pushchair to put all my shopping bags in because it was so heavy to carry!

Izzyx

I bought

three pairs of shoes (little softy leather ones they are so cute)
a t-shirt
a widgey (breastfeeding pillow which can be used to help baby sit)
a book which is like a glove, each finger a different animal and the book of old mcdonald in the palm.
a purple fleecy taggy (which seren won't let go off)
a cool bib
a pack of size 2 tots bots
2 tots bots fluffles

Here is Seren in her widgey

S4020834.jpg

she keeps trying to pick the pictures off :D
S4020835.jpg

This is all I have seen of her today (she loves the taggy)
S4020838.jpg

And her new shoes ( :shhh: don't tell daddy)
S4020839.jpg

oh sooooooo cute bless her, i got a cushion its great for feedin harley. how much did u pay for that one??

love them lil shoes

Iv ordered a boppy of ebay which is similar cant wait tom get that either! ill post a pic of my necklace when I get it :D
love the shoes beanie, i have some white ones like that but they still dont fit ella

dionne said:
oh sooooooo cute bless her, i got a cushion its great for feedin harley. how much did u pay for that one??

love them lil shoes

I paid £20. Thought it was a goopd investment but really regret not buying one sooner. Seren is getting really haevy to feed so its greayt for that pluis she can lie in it or sit up. Plus if I have another baby it'll help me throughout pregnancy and breastfeeding.

The shoes are so cute, I really like them as they are so soft. They are the next size up, 6-12 months but I can't wait to put them on her. She laready has a pair of shooshoos that are pink with a star on.

I have a similar pillow, it was only £4 from tony's textiles lol

mine was £15 its a cream one

wish i had got one when dior was little too :roll:

Beanie... Oscar has a pair of Shooshoos. They're made in Cape Town. The girlie ones are so cute. Check out their website
www.shooshoos.co.za

Oscar's got G22 in navy.......... so cute!! What do they cost there now? Last time I looked in UK, they were around £15.

I bought a V-pillow when I bf'ed my daughter.... helped her sit up and I've still got it - Best investment ever!! Seren looks so cute. Hope you get some time to relax over the next few days!!! :wink:

Emilia xx

I love shooshoos, they are my favourite. Looking at the website has made me want to buy more, I love C40, SS04 (need to get them) and Y22. In the photo of her shoes, the ones in the middle are shooshoos.

Thanks for the compliments about Seren, she is a cutie but she has her horns on today instead of her halo. I have got a yukky cold and she is just being so clingy.At the moment she is in her cot talking to her mobile as I needed 5 mins away. You'll have to post some photos of Oscar soon, would love to see how he is doing. xx

I can always send some out to you - in return you could send me some teacakes!! :D :D

I know they cost R110 = £10 (approx)
Uhmmmmm... what else have I missed????? :think: :think:

Emilia xx
ps. honestly - take up my offer if you want - here to please!! :wink:

are them shoes sutible for walking????????

emilia said:
I can always send some out to you - in return you could send me some teacakes!! :D :D

I know they cost R110 = £10 (approx)
Uhmmmmm... what else have I missed????? :think: :think:

Emilia xx
ps. honestly - take up my offer if you want - here to please!! :wink:

I am well up for that, they are much cheaper there then here (£16)

You are an :angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back