Baby shaking in womb?!

Lulu_Laroo

Reaction score
Every now and then I feel like my baby is shaking in my womb. It only lasts a few seconds and it feels really strange, either like bubba is vibrating(!) or jumping really really quickly. Does anyone else get this?

Last edited:
I get him hiccuping and sometimes weird shaking as well, doesnt last long but is really weird.

I used to get the same feeling first thing in the morning for a wee while - its not happened for a few weeks now right enough but still strange all the same!

Maybe having a laugh in there...... I dont get that myself, not even hiccups!

I used to get this all the time when I was pregnant, I even asked my MW what it was and she didn't know! I used to say it was Jack 'river dancing' on my ribs! lol x

Im glad im not the only one feeling the baby shake the whole belly shakes dont know what she is up to in there

Aw, I so miss that! Ella used to vibrate and hiccup all the time! Enjoy it, although its AMAZING when they arrive, you do miss all the 'in the belly' stuff :)

Yeah my whole belly shakes, too! And it's funny you say that clairebear22 - that's exactly how I described it to my OH, like baby was doing the riverdance! :lol:

Also, I have no idea why my ticker says my baby is due in 9 years, 7 months & 25 days.... I hope not! :shock:

I thought it was maybe just the baby having a good old stretch but who knows!

It took me a few nights of being kept awake thinking the baby was kicking the pillow under my bump to realise it was actually more likely that baby had hiccups - again, a very weird feeling!

I have this, no idea how they move so fast in such a 'vibratey' way!!

I have been getting this!! Thought it was legs kicking like the clappers - LOL @ Riverdance!!
Aw bless 'em in there and their shenanegans (sp??) :yay:

I've also been getting this. It's almost as if baby is shuddering every so often - I'd love to know what she's doing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back