Baby seats

mrsH2009

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any seats/chairs that are suitable once baby can sit up and is good at escaping? Or am I clutching at straws! I don't like just sitting him on the floor while I get showered etc cos he's too unpredicable

That's a good idea but wouldn't work in bathroom I struggled to get the play nest between the wall and the bath and I can't just put him on the floor and close the door I'd be scared stiff he'd smash his face on the tile floor, especially after his antics on the carpeted floor at mum's

what about using the highchair???

i'd say high chair! i put katie in her cot when i shower. she does whinge most the time, but with me bein a single mum she's got to learn i cant go running all the time! sounds well harsh that :oops:

Highchair sounds good as is inexpensive never even thought of that! I use to leave him in the cot to whinge but I want to spend every minute with him I can now I'm back to work I'm missing too much as it is :)

i'd say high chair! i put katie in her cot when i shower. she does whinge most the time, but with me bein a single mum she's got to learn i cant go running all the time! sounds well harsh that :oops:

Doesn't sound harsh at all just practical :)

is he too big for a bumbo and play tray? i would probably go with highchair really, i've done that before now. it does get easier hon as i found, once maddi hit 1 and was walking well she can now just come in whilst i shower and play with her books on the floor (though i'd recommend bath books as she puts them in with me :lol:)

I only used the bumboo once he's in washable nappied and it makes him quite bulky round the middle when I used the bumboo his lega went a funny colour and I was paranoid I'd stopped the circulation so never used it again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back