• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby record books

luci

Reaction score
Has anyone bought one? Or seen any nice ones around anywhere? I haven't found out the sex, and I don't think we will be, so ideally I want a nice neutral book to record all the details of my pregnancy :)
I googled it, but they all seem to be gender specific. Any links (if allowed) are very gratefully received. I want to buy it asap, I've already missed out on 10 weeks of my pregnancy, so want to start filling it in as soon as I can :)

Thank you for the link, I was thinking the other day I wanted to start a book, starting with a pic of the pregnancy test and then then pics of the bump each month :) xxx

I've got everything in a box at the mo...scan pics, bump pics etc and will be making my own baby book and keepsake boxes when I am bored out of my mind on maternity leave xxxxxxxx

Thats a very good idea! I am the least artistic person known to man, so am going down the shop bought route haha. One of my best friends has bought bumpys first present :) My favourite childrens books is "guess how much I love you" so she's bought me this : http://www.amazon.co.uk/Guess-How-Much-Love-You/dp/1406300403/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_b :D :D so excited for it to arrive!!! Going to practise my best handwriting so I keep it all pretty and nice haha

I got a tiny tatty teddy pregnancy journal. If u google it u should find it. It's gender neutral so u should be fine xx

I bought mine from mothercare :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back