Baby pushing on cervix...

shanlake

Reaction score
37+5, Can feel what i've been told by midwife is baby pushing down on my cervix, pressure and sharp pains in 'lady bits'. It feels like her head is right there! Baby wasnt engaged at my last appm a week ago, and is still moving as normal. i've not lost my plug but have had alot of yellowy discharge. Does anyone else have this? its so uncomfortable! i dont know how much longer i can cope with it, it now happens everyday. how long after this did you ladies go into labour?

tia xxx

I had this at around 38 weeks, it was so painful and hurt when baby moved about..also still getting the same discharge that you have described. My last appt (last wed) baby was fully engaged, and no baby as yet...my due date today! xxx

I have the discharge and the pressure, hoping it's him making his way out but we shall see :)

xx

I,ve been getting this the past few days, it really hurts at times, got a mw app tomorrow so I,ll find out wether or not she,s engaged but hope the little madam stays a bit longer.

I also feel it in by bum, anyone else get pains there??

Last edited:
I,ve been getting this the past few days, it really hurts at times, got a mw app tomorrow so I,ll find out wether or not she,s engaged but hope the little madam stays a bit longer.

Yes, i do! Unfortunately! Not all the time though, don't think he's engaged yet xx

Riven is 2/5th's engaged which is why I guess I am getting the pains :) not if he could just go the rest of the way thatwould be great :)

xxx

Yes, i do! Unfortunately! Not all the time though, don't think he's engaged yet xx

Glad I,m not the only one, really brought a tear to my eyes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back