Baby number 5 on the way!

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
Been a while since I've been here! But I'm expecting baby number 5 due on 23rd June (my eldest's birthday!)
Feeling sick 24/7 it's horrible!
Anyone else due around the same time as me?

Hey Jayceesmumma! Congrats on baby number 5!! I'm due on the 23rd of June as well! It's a shame that you are so sick.. Hope you feel better soon! I don't have any symptoms except fatigue, and on some days I have sore boobs.
Does number 5 go any easier?

Congrats to both of you! I'm due 25th June and also feeling sick all the live long day!!

Gets worse in the evening for me. Told my boss yesterday so feel loads better as I know she'll understand when I'm not well now or I need appointments and scans.

Congrats to you both too!!
Every pregnancy has been different in many ways and they're all girls lol so I don't believe in symptoms defining gender etc lol! I too feel worse at night I'm not sure if it's just catching up with me from the day or what, but I get wiped out at night lol! I've got the sore boobs too, such a pain in the ass!
Are these your first babies?

First for me yes, no one ever said I'd feel this rough!! Even my teeth and gums are suffering!! My boobs are sore when I wake up, maybe coz I've squashed them underneath me. Going to have a look for something to wear at night instead of going bra-less.

Oh and burping anyone? I think I burp about 300 times a day at the moment!!

I said I use a supportive sports bra.. been great coz I get huge! Saves buying new bras monthly!

Thank you girls! This is my first but I've been really lucky I think. Aside from the occasional painful breasts, and the sleepiness, I haven't really had anything. No nausea, no food aversions or cravings. I just can't overeat anymore. I'm scared of gaining too much weight. I'm 8+4 now and i've gained 1,6kgs. I thought in the first trimester that you don't really gain anything!! How much have you gained?

You're lucky not to get those symptoms just yet!

I don't weigh myself during pregnancies anymore it depresses me lol! But just remember it's fluid retention and also boob weight!

Welcome Jaycees mumma! Aw 4 girls sounds lovely :) sorry to hear you're feeling poorly. Hope it eases off soon. I'm on baby 3 here.
. I'd love 4 or 5! But my hubby says this is definitely the last, he had to be persuaded for this one as he was happy with 2 really so i will have to accept it since he's been fair and let me have one more go :) I'm one of 4 and i love having so many siblings it's lovely for kids xxx

Thanks! Congrats on number 3! It was my hubby who wanted more haha! I was fine with 4 girls for a while yet!
I'm glad you enjoy being one of four! I always worry the kids will be sad there's so many of them! My house will never be empty with four potentially five girls! I'll have lots of grandchildren

I'm on my third :) I'd love another one but oh already has a daughter so we have 4 between us so think this will be my last unless I can convince him otherwise haha I felt sick constantly now I'm just tired and hungry all the time lol

Congratulations everyone! I'm due 21st June. I've had 3 scans already, had one yesterday it's great getting to see the baby. Constant nausea, really sore boobs and absolutely wiped out exhausted. For a few weeks I didn't have an appetite, all I wanted to eat was really plain food like toast. Now I can't eat enough lol x

Congrats, I remember you. You were on here when I was PG with my first and you were pregnant with Jaycee! Xx

Last edited:
Congrats, I remember you. You were on here when I was PG with my first and you were pregnant with Jaycee! Xx

What was your username back then?? It's lovely to see some old faces as well as meet lots of new ones!! I still talk to so many people on a daily basis who were here each time I was pregnant lol!!

The sickness and hunger is so hard isn't it!! I never had it this bad with the others! Feel so so sick but at the same time so hungry lol!! I've also got a really bad cold which doesn't help! My youngest has it too and she usually ends up in hospital when she gets colds so I hope we aren't heading that way again :( my boobs are really sore too and she loves laying on them :lol:

What was your username back then?? It's lovely to see some old faces as well as meet lots of new ones!! I still talk to so many people on a daily basis who were here each time I was pregnant lol!!

The sickness and hunger is so hard isn't it!! I never had it this bad with the others! Feel so so sick but at the same time so hungry lol!! I've also got a really bad cold which doesn't help! My youngest has it too and she usually ends up in hospital when she gets colds so I hope we aren't heading that way again :( my boobs are really sore too and she loves laying on them :lol:

I can't for the life of me remember! Mushy peas possibly!! :lol: what happened to Sami, Beanie, Annelise (urchin) etc?

I don't know :( when I came back for my last one they had gone :(
I've been trying to find Sami for ages on FB we used to be friends on there but she wanted a break from FB and I don't think she's come back from it :( I'm sure urchin started a new forum somewhere I can't remember what it was though!!

I don't know :( when I came back for my last one they had gone :(
I've been trying to find Sami for ages on FB we used to be friends on there but she wanted a break from FB and I don't think she's come back from it :( I'm sure urchin started a new forum somewhere I can't remember what it was though!!

Oh yes she did didn't she! I remember now, it all kicked off that's why I left every time I came on it there was another argument!! Seems so much more civilised now!!

Yeah I left due to the arguments it just wasn't worth the hassle! I'm on a FB group that was created by PF members if you want to join?? It's more general chat about kids nowadays though which is why I came back here for pregnancies lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back