Baby number 2 name ideas!

firstfreakout

Reaction score
So. We have one DS, his name is Logan James.
Obviously being only 5 weeks pregnant, we don't know the gender yet, but are starting to think of some names.

We're considering Wyatt for a boy, and Lillian/Lily for a girl. Middle names for boy will most likely be David, and for girl Elizabeth/Ernestine or both.

I also like Rosalie (Rosie for nickname), Genevieve, and Harriet for a girl, or Samuel for a boy.

Does anyone have any favourite names at the moment? We're stuck on boys names.
OH wants Clayton. It's horrific :wall2:

Obviously being only 5 weeks pregnant, we don't know the gender yet, but are starting to think of some names.

We're considering Wyatt for a boy, and Lillian/Lily for a girl. Middle names for boy will most likely be David, and for girl Elizabeth/Ernestine or both.

I also like Rosalie (Rosie for nickname), Genevieve, and Harriet for a girl, or Samuel for a boy.

Hey hun - how exciting that your thinking of names :)
Will you find out at your 20 week scan what the gender is?

Lillian & Rosalie are adorable (i love the old names that are coming back)
Not really keen on Genevieve or Harriet (but it isn't my child and its what you love)

Really sorry but i love your OH choice of boy name and not sure on Wyatt (probably because its very unique)
I love all the old names for a boy too like - Freddie, Ronnie, Albert (Bertie for short)

xx

Not really keen on Genevieve or Harriet (but it isn't my child and its what you love)

Really sorry but i love your OH choice of boy name and not sure on Wyatt (probably because its very unique)
I love all the old names for a boy too like - Freddie, Ronnie, Albert (Bertie for short)

xx

Hi :)

we will find out the gender :D if this one is a girl and we decide to have number 3, then I think I'll go for keeping it a surprise though.

I absolutely love Lillian and Wyatt, kinda have my heart set on them, but I know that once baby is here and you see them sometimes the names you've chosen don't work and I'd like to have a few in my back pocket!

Wyatt is actually an old surname, derived from medieval times, that's actually number 10 on nameberry at the moment. My mother's grandmother (my great grandmother) was actually called Lillian Wyatt, but I fell in love with the name since Charmed if I'm honest :rofl:

I just really really struggle with liking boys names! Plus, me and OH can't agree on anything :wall2:

xx

Hi :)

we will find out the gender :D if this one is a girl and we decide to have number 3, then I think I'll go for keeping it a surprise though.

I absolutely love Lillian and Wyatt, kinda have my heart set on them, but I know that once baby is here and you see them sometimes the names you've chosen don't work and I'd like to have a few in my back pocket!

Wyatt is actually an old surname, derived from medieval times, that's actually number 10 on nameberry at the moment. My mother's grandmother (my great grandmother) was actually called Lillian Wyatt, but I fell in love with the name since Charmed if I'm honest :rofl:

I just really really struggle with liking boys names! Plus, me and OH can't agree on anything :wall2:

I am sure whatever name you pick will suit them <3
Aafter all its all down to the parents what they call their child doesn't matter about anyone else's opinion.
Its lovely that you have picked a name that means something.
Good luck in you pregnancy hun <3 x

Thank you :) fingers crossed for you that you get your bfp soon! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back