baby movement and tightening @14w?

Baby&i

Reaction score
:wave: Our internet went down for a few days so sorry if i havnt been on hope everyone is well :)

well im actally starting to feel pregnant! iv been feeling baby move alot the last 4-5 days and its really exiting! i have a feeling babs is going to start beating me soon as whenever i feel him/her move i get my doppler out and there sounds like theres a party going on in there haha theres a really strong loud heartbeat at 150 and huge thuds and my belly starts to tighten and my bump moves to my front and gets all hard and tight LOL... is this normal? :lol: i feel like im carrying a heavy ball in the centre of my tum DD never carried like this i never got tightenings untill 30+ weeks :think:

anyways congrats to all the new second tri-ers feels like iv been away forever lol and thankyou to all those who replied to my last post :hug:

:wave: baby&i
i think its normal to have tightenings this early especially if its not your first, my bump goes hard if i move too quick when getting up and after some :wink: with dh, not that that happens very often :rotfl: but i remember with my second dd it was the same mine goes as if i have a small rugby bull in my tummy.

Babydust is right, it's normal to feel them earlier in subsequent pregnancies, feeling baby kicking around is a great sign, but like you said you will get to a point where you'll be begging them to stop cos it's hurting or you wanna sleep lol

It will probably be Braxton hicks hun! :D
They can start at 6 weeks though most dont feel them too early!
Yay on feeling babs move!! :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back