Baby Modelling

amzhunny

Reaction score
Hey all,

There was a post on here a few weeks ago about a few of you who have accessed baby modelling so i thought to myself that i would just apply at a few and see what happens.

Well three agencies are interested in Amber but all want one off payments around £125 for admin and initial pictures or something. Is this what you have found?

Its alot of money and i dont want to be dwindled!!

Thanks all x

Hiya hun. Lola is at euro kids and adults and is based in warrington.its a really good agency.look it up on google! Her photoshoot for her portfolio was free.i had to pay £99 plus vat for her to be put on the books.which she's on for 2years.were just waiting for her modelling licence which takes a few weeks then she can start! Good luck hun. Id look up euro kids though.i heard about it in mother and baby magazine. X

Thankyou! So you had to make a payment also...i dont know whether to do it or not.....

Hope Lola gets some work soon hehe x

Yeah Thats right.but With every agency you have to pay to be put on the books that model bookers get your info off. Its dodgy if they ask you for money before even meeting the baby or being accepted.most legit agency's reject about 75 percent of applications per day. Good luck hun. Just do your home work a bit before hand x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back